"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘

Start from the beginning

turning around to make eye contact with hoseok. hoseok then reached over, grabbing some snacks off your bedside table. "aww you brought me snacks" he smiled as he opened the chips bag. he ate some loudly, eating like you didn't just warn him. you rushed over, snatching the chips out his hand. "boy i know you heard what i just told you" you said as you held the chips bag.

"you are so wild- over here acting like your stupid" you muttered with a smile playfully.

hoseok laughed again, grabbing your arm as he pulled you towards him, making you lay on top of him on the bed. he took the chips out of your hand, pushing it to the side as he wrapped his arms around you. hugging you close as you laid on him. "say that again" he said in a low tone, whispering in your ear. making you realize what you just did.

"hoseok i'm sorry" you whispered as he continued to hug you.

"i didn't ask for an apology babe" he said with a smile.... a dangerous smile. letting you know that you just successfully triggered his dominant side. "hobi-" you whispered as you looked at him.  "you know that's not what i want to hear" he cut you off.

"daddy..." you whined as you looked at hoseok.

"y/n" he answered as he held your hips. you slowly started to rock on his bulge as you straddled him. "aww you're trying to make it up to me huh?" hoseok teased as he watched your face contort. feeling his bulge rub your clit. "maybe" you mumbled as you placed your hands flat on his stomach. leaning your head back as you grinded on him. your bed started to rock a bit, a small sound of the headboard hitting the wall repeatedly being heard but not too loud. you thought.

until someone started banging on your bedroom door startling you. making you fall off his lap.

"y/n open the fucking door, it's way too late at night for this shit" your mother yelled as she banged on the door. turning the knob aggressively as you looked at hoseok in fear.  "hide under the bed" you whispered in fear, your hands were sweating and your heart was racing. hoseok hurriedly slid off the bed and crawled under it.

"y/n i'm not playing with you, open the damn door" your mother yelled again.

you hurried off the bed feeling nervous, rushing to unlock the door. being met with your angry mother. noticing how she wore a robe and bunny slippers."what the hell are you doing in here so late at night ms.y/n?" your mother said sarcastically as she stared at you with anger.

"nothing mom, i was just dancing and listening to music" you replied as you looked at her.