⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛

Start from the beginning

placing his lips against your neck. kissing it softly. "hm then what is your late night snack?" he asked as he kissed your neck.

'you' you thought as you held your cupcake. using every fiber in your body to not suggest putting the frosting on his dick or something wild like that. "... you know a little bit of this, alittle bit of that" you shrugged. trying to keep your composure. "yeah?" he whispered in your ear. hugging you from behind as he pressed his bulge into your ass. "i have an idea about something else you could snack on" he offered.

"i wonder what that could be?" you whispered with a small laugh. you knew where this was going. "put the cupcake down and i'll show you" he whispered again as he rubbed your hips. you slowly and reluctantly placed your cupcake down. putting the half eaten cupcake back in the container. bidding it a silent farewell.

you turned around, letting namjoon continue to push you back against the counter. "so where's my snack?" you asked playfully. licking your lips as you looked him up and down. "hold on i'll show it to you" namjoon replied with a smirk. he was already shirtless so he reached for his gym shorts. sliding them down, showcasing his calvin klein underwear to you. then he took off his boxers, showing you the best snack to have any day of the week. which was actually healthy too.

"it looks extra tasty today i don't know" you shrugged as you looked at it, the flavor of the cupcake still being on your tongue.

"taste it then" namjoon urged.

"i don't know joon, i don't even feel like giving head right now" you shook your head. being in the mood for some type of intimacy though. "maybe i could lean over the table and...." you offered hoping he'd get the hint. his eyes sparkled as the realization hit him. he placed one playful slap on your ass with a smile on his face which was enough to let you know to hurry and get over to the table. you scurried over there, gripping the waist band of your shorts, tugging them down. you weren't even wearing panties since the shorts were so tight.

you then leaned over the table, feeling namjoons large presence behind you.

he rubbed his finger between your folds, sliding it up and down slowly as he felt how wet you were. "so wet for me" he praised as he removed his finger. reaching for his briefs as he pulled them down. gripping his dick as he rubbed the tip in a circular motion. then stroking it slowly to try and prep himself. namjoon then grabbed a hold of your hips, using one hand to guide his dick as he slowly entered your pussy. you placed your hands flat on the dining room table, messing up the arrangement of placemats.

namjoon slowly started to thrust, delivering deep and long strokes that made you shiver.

you bit on your lip trying to keep the noise down since it was so late, and you live in an apartment building."so fucking warm" namjoon praised as he rubbed your lower back. pounding into you at a steady pace as you clawed at the table. you clenched around his dick, your stomach having butterflies as you tried to calm down. your mind was running laps as you felt how he made sure to get as deep as he could in your pussy.

your mouth fell open, your warm and labored breathing fogging up the table's glass.

"who told you that it's okay to be this fucking tight?" namjoon slapped your ass harshly, making you moan out. he grabbed your right leg, lifting it up as he placing it on top of the table as he got a better angle to thrust at. taking full advantage of it as he held your hips, squeezing them as he pounded into you. watching how your breasts bounced in the process. namjoon placed his hands on your back, holding you down against the cool glass, making sure you feel the full length and girth of his dick in you.

you moaned loudly, not being to control yourself since you were about to cum.

namjoon felt your pussy clenching repeatedly as he tried to get closer himself. "hold on a little longer baby" namjoon pleaded as he moved faster. making the room be filled with an even louder sound of skin clapping. your whole body was being shaken against the table as namjoon dicked you down. hitting your sweet spot and watching you tense up. making up his mind to work on that area and take advantage of it.

"now" he grunted, his dick swelling in you as he prepared to cum. you clenched around his dick as you closed your eyes.

trying to prevent yourself from squirming too much as you came, your face scrunching up as you opened your mouth. your breath hitching as you came. you felt namjoon continue to thrust slowly as he filled you up. moaning your name as he made the table shake. you felt like you were filled to the brim with cum as you sighed. your stomach having butterflies and your pussy being extremely sensitive.

"so.... do you wanna eat cupcakes after this?" you whispered.