"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"

Start from the beginning

Mari: That is now too much! Okay, Rei-chan, I have to give you something for your band.
-
I think that I know what Mari meant. Mari left the living room area for one to two minutes. When she came back, she already have large familiar cases. Then, she opened it and I saw the same sparklence gun that I have.
-
Mari: The four of you, grab one each now.

Rei, Masuki, Chu2 and Paero: Okay!

Mari: Okay then, Rei-chan, give this sparklence gun to Rokka and Tomoe-chan give this case filled with four sparklence guns to your bandmates. Lastly, Lisa gives this case full of five sparklence guns to Poppin'Party.

Lisa, Rei, and Tomoe: Okay!

Mari: Now let's get going! No time to waste!
-
Very one of us stands up and rushed to exit the room. After, all of us headed downstairs as fast as we can.
-
(Kanan POV)
I feel so bad for Hina right now. She is been silent for the past 5 minutes. Right now, Hina is hugging her dear sister's sparklence while watching Dark Trigger destroying the area. Also, I don't like to see my hometown in chaos. I have decided that to fight Dark Trigger, but I can't fight it without someone that can look after Hina for me. Then, I turned around and I see this humanoid entity's coming in our way.
-
Kanan: What the hell are those?!

Hina: ...
-
Hina still didn't bother that surrounded her. Then these humanoid entities started to attack, thankfully because of my quick thinking skills, I grabbed my sparklence on time and then started to fire back.
-
Kanan: There is too many! I am screwed!

???: Kanan!!!

Kanan: Eh?!
-
Out of nowhere, there are two familiar people who fired shots at the humanoid entities. When I look a bit closer, it was my dear friends Dia, You-chan, and Riko.
-
Kanan: Guys!

Dia: We made it just in time!

You: There is no stopping now!!

Kanan: How did you guys know that I am here?!

Riko: Mari-san chatted Dia-san. Since Mari is also in the same situation right now as we.

Kanan: Really?!

You: Yeah! These entities are also appearing at the hotel as we speak!

Kanan: Thank you, guys!

Dia: Kanan-chan go! We will protect Hina-san for you!

Hina: ...

Kanan: Really?!

Riko: Yeah!

Kanan: Okay!
-
I turned back and faced Dark Trigger.
-
"Ultraman Dyna Flash Type!"

"Boot up! Solgent!

Kanan: DYNA!!!
-
(3rd POV)
Kanan transform to fight Dark Trigger.
-
Hina: K-Kanan-chan...
-
Back in the hotel, it was about to get crazy.

(Ran POV)
Currently running with Moca, Tsugumi, and Himari to find a safe spot to hind from these creatures like humans that are attacking everyone.
-
Tsugumi: Where is Tomoe?!

Ran: I don't know. I guess she is looking for Ako-san. Now, let us focus to find a spot to hide!
-
Then seconds later, I found a good spot to hide. But then, these humanoid creature manages to jump in front of us, and now we are currently surrounded by many.
-
Ran: A sh*t. This is bad!