Her body, His Kisses

✤✤✤Arya’s POV✤✤✤

"Well, I will do it quickly only if..." I also gave him a hurtful pause.

"Only if what lioness?" He grumbled holding me closer to him.

"Only if you strip yourself first." I ordered him feeling no sympathy for him.

He gave me a frustrated scowl. But didn't say anything. He just quickly stood up on the bed and started stripping his clothes anxiously.

The buttons of his shirt dropped on the bedsheets due to his restlessness. And I giggled collecting his buttons and placing them on the drawer next to the bed. His sculpted body peeked from his shirt.

And I wondered how to control life inside me when I saw him naked in front of me. His well-artistic body was taking my breaths, my power of thinking, my innocent side away from me. My heart was stuck to my chest, hitting on my ribcage like a shackled beast to come out of it.  I didn't breath for some seconds neither do I blinked, I was so lost in his beauty. His ruffled hair, his reddish lips, the demanding look on his face and the glinting love in his eyes for me.

"I love you," escaped from my lips seeing him like that.

For a moment the tension from his face eased and his lips curled into a smile. His lustful eyes filled with immense love hearing me saying those words.

I never knew my words have such strength. That they could even tame my lustful lion for some seconds.

"I love you too." His lips trembled with a sweet whisper.

And those words were the most intimate thing he did to me without even touching me. But gradually the sexual tension again overcame us.

Without delaying a second more. I freed myself from my clothes too.

✤✤Riyansh’s POV✤✤✤

There was she, sitting in front of me without a single cloth on her body. Wherever my eyes stopped I could see thousands of prickly goosebumps embellished on that part of her skin.

Her chest was heaving up and down, up and down like a small boat caught in a sea during a malicious thunderstorm.

Her body was so small that it would be vanished inside my arms if I embraced her. Small black moles were carelessly embedded on her body like stars are sprinkled on the massive sky in the night. I still could not believe if it was all true or just one of my greedy dreams. But what made me realise that it was all true were the scars of her wounds which she was giving herself from her childhood.

My eyes brimmed with sorrow when I saw those scars on her body. And at that moment I just wanted to kiss her entire body just to heal those already healed scars. I knew my kisses weren't cure to her wounds but they were at least a cure to her tattered soul.

Time stopped between us for sometimes, I wanted to kiss her, touch her, cherish her like a nostalgic memory and I couldn't control my body and my heart. But still in the back of my mind I was scared. Scared to think what if my touch tainted her, what if I was still not worthy enough for her.

But then I looked in her eyes. And her eyes were reflecting with my face and nothing else. She was grazing at me with such fondness and affection like she was falling in love with me in every moment. I smiled at her and then she cleared all my doubts without even saying anything.

She came forward near my lap and pressed her tender lips against my collar bone. The moment was shorter than 10 seconds but became a lifetime memory for me. And not even  proper 1 minute had passed but my mind replayed it 10 times already just to rejoice it.