Handsome Hunk's Daughter

◑★◑Arya's Diary◑★◑

After chatting with my parents a little bit, enjoying and laughing. I went to the balcony for getting a little bit of fresh air.

When I reached in the balcony, cold breeze started caressing my face with its numbing fingers, blowing my locks away from my face. The whole city was looking enchanted, showered with serene silence and bleeding with the darkness of night. After Riyu came in my life. It had been days since I had some time which I could spend with myself alone.

The landscape of the city was shimmering with the yellow and orange street lights and the sky was glittered with thousands twinkling stars, some bright, some faded but countless in number. Still those stars were not as bright as the once I saw with Riyu, these stars could not match the beauty of those stars. Perhaps Stars don't look same everywhere.

I noticed a lone firefly flying carelessly, bringing a small smile on my lips. Nowadays people don't come out of their houses that much. Otherwise, there would be children running behind this firefly, trying to catch it in their little palms.

One by one the memories that I and Riyu made together fell before me like polaroids

One by one the memories that I and Riyu made together fell before me like polaroids. And I just enjoyed the warmth which those memories brought with them, I was missing him. I wanted him to enjoy this beautiful night with me. I wanted him to be a part of this fascinating scenery with me.

Sometimes I want to steal some moments, some memories from nature. That I want to cherish whenever I have an alone moment for myself, whenever I am tired of my busy life and try to take a break, sitting back and relaxing.

I want these memories to fall like some hidden coins that I saved from everyone's gaze in my secret safe place,
when I am looking back and rummaging through my life. But the thing was I didn't want to keep these memories just for myself or I didn't want to steal all these memories myself. I wanted Riyu to be my partner in Crime, I wanted him to be the person with whom I can cherish and laugh at these memories. I want to share my coins equally with him.

And it's because, though the scenery was quite pleasurable in front of me. But without him I couldn't enjoy it. He feels missing in the scenery.

I didn't realize when my time slipped from my hands like sand grains thinking about him.

It was 11 PM at that time. All the lights were off, I thought mum and dad were asleep but as I was passing by the hall, I saw them sitting on the couch watching a movie. They both loved to watch movies. As much time I spent with them we had always watched movies together in the night. Seeing them like this I remembered the days I used to live with them, some of the best days of my life until I was bullied. My heart ached for my family and the bond we used to have.

I went to them and sat on the floor. I lied my head in my dad's lap.

He got astonished and glanced at me. Mum caressed my head softly. Her hands calming down all my worries.