Ja Arya Ja Jeeley apni Zindagi ( Go Arya Go, Live your life)

◑★◑Arya's Diary◑★◑

The next morning came, Sun was peeking through the curtains and Its warm rays were flickering over my eyes giving them a prickly kiss to wake me up. I was lying on the couch, a soft blanket covering me.

My head was a worse than a nest. And I blinked my eyes thrice or four times to get familiar with my surroundings because everyday I didn't wake up on my own house where my mum and dad also lived.

I decided to spent this day with my parents and went home the next day. Just after I woke up, a delicious aroma invaded my nostrils. A wide grin came crawling on my lips. The happiness that food gives you is above all other satisfactions.

The delicious aroma compelled me to exclaim,"Oho Samosey!"

Remember, I told you the happiness that food can give you is above every other satisfaction

Remember, I told you the happiness that food can give you is above every other satisfaction. Even in all those satisfactions Samosas are Supreme. Samosa is such a mouth watering, spicy potato filled, crispy, crunchy and fresh delicacy that do not only satisfy the need of your raging taste buds but also content your soul.

And dear diary, one thing more that a true Samosa lover knows is that, if a Samosa perfectly fits in your palm or is half of the size of your palm then only it's a true samosa. Because a true Samosa is never flat and small. If people try to sell you small factory made flat cones on the name of Samosa then that's not a Samosa but a betrayal, Do not ever buy it! Remember these words of a true Samosa lover.

When I finally got ready and sat on breakfast table. The delicious Samosas adorned on a plate came flying towards me, accompanied with Hari(Green) chutney and Laal(Red) chutney, making my mouth water before they could even reach to me.

And I eyed the Samosas like they were my prize possession, my treasure, my way to heaven

And I eyed the Samosas like they were my prize possession, my treasure, my way to heaven. I touched the Samosa in excitement and "Ouch," It was hot.

I blew air on it and then broke the crispy part with my hands, the filling of spicy potatoes, with pieces of peas and cottage cheese finally revealed themselves. I dipped it in the Laal(Red) chutney first. And Sweet taste of Chutney had perfectly balanced the spicy taste of Samosa making it less Spicier but there was also sour taste of Tamarind in chutney that made the Samosa a bit tangy. Hence, I could feel a variety of flavours bursting on my tongue.