Souvenir of Kiss

♡♡♡A little Recap♡♡♡

Arya kissed Riyansh on his cheeks and he was sitting inside the car being trying to control his raging feelings bouncing in his heart.

✤✤✤Arya's POV✤✤✤

✤✤✤Arya's POV✤✤✤

I stood outside the car facing the venue in which the competition was going to be held in. The weather was nice today. And I was trying to distract myself by wandering my eyes here and there so I could calm down my warm nerves which were excited for no reason.

"One breath in, One breath out. Don't be
too excited, Control yourself Arya. Don't get so bothered." I fanned my face with my hands which was scorching because of hot tingles.

He got out of the car after 5 minutes. I wondered what he was doing in the car for so long.

I noticed he was looking a little bit nervous as he was biting his lips timidly.

He was trying to hide his gaze away from me, not looking into my eyes directly. This made me confused.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" I asked directly.

"What are you saying? I am looking at you." He made an excuse while still avoiding to look at me.

His eyes roamed everywhere but didn't land on me. I tried to peek into his eyes from below to read the truth he was hiding from me. But he averted his glance in opposite direction. I was moving round in circles just to look in his eyes but I didn't know if he was playing with me or tricking me but he wasn't letting me look in his eyes.

I felt pissed off at this. Sharp rage boiled inside me.

I clasped his hands in mine firmly, "Don't avoid me like this, Just look at me." I mumbled in a stoic voice.

He lifted his gaze up and looked at me sheepishly. And then he turned his gaze around once again in shyness.

"Why is he behaving so odd? He is acting so demure in front of me. He never did that before." I thought to myself.