Kissing the Professor

Author's POV

It had been 10 days since the thunder incident. But the memories of that incident were still alive in the mind of Riyansh.

Whenever his gaze fell on Arya. That incident used to rewind itself in front him and brought a smile on his face. He couldn't forget either her kind nature or the kindness that he witnessed in her eyes that day.

Whenever he thought about Arya, his curiosity just became more profound. He tried to find answer to his questions but in return he used to get more questions and questions. Every time he saw something different in her eyes.

Sometimes, it was never ending misery, sometimes courage, sometimes a tiny bit of innocence, sometimes kindness, and most of the times that blank page emotion.

But he had never seen happiness, love, satisfaction, hope and dreams in her eyes. He used to wonder why these emotions were never visible in her eyes?

She was in that age where these emotions are dominant in a person. Why was she so lifeless? Why she was so silent like there was no music or sound left in her soul?

These questions always annoyed him and kept chasing him everywhere. And above it was her resistance to people. It made it more difficult to get to know her.

But that didn't demotivate him to stop his search for answers. He had one goal and that was to see a smile on Arya's face. Because before becoming a Professor he took a pledge that he would make his every student smile.

And wanted to see all those emotions that a person of her age should have in her as well. And he could do anything for that.

Because for him it was his responsibility as her Professor. Well, I think now, we should stop these talks here and move ahead in their story to know what happen next?

Riyansh's POV

I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about all the past incidents when my phone pinged with a spam message and I realized that the class was empty. Everyone had already left and it was only me.

I also thought to head home but then I remembered that I had to go to library for issuing a book. Well, it had been one month here and I still had not visited the college properly yet. So, I didn't know where was library?
But, then I thought I would ask someone in the way and started walking. 15 minutes of walk and I didn't find both library or a person whom I could ask the directions to library.

5 minutes of more walk and I realized that now, I didn't even know where I was? I had lost myself like always. This made me remember how I used to get lost in the school in childhood and in my own college. Well, I had a great experience of getting lost.

And now, there was only one way to find the right way and it was through walking until I find someone.

I realized how ghostly can a building look when there is no one in it. Even an alive place could look scary and deserted.

I was walking in the direction where my heart or mind was taking me. Frustrated to find the right way. When, out of the blue. I heard a faint melody. The melody with no lyrics, just music.

A miserable melody that could lure anyone who listened to it. It was looking like a film scene to me. I was alone and lost in a college, I had recently joined. There was no person in my sight. And out of a sudden I heard a strange melody calling me towards it.

Well, I wouldn't lie by not calling it scary. But, the melody had woken up my curiosity and though, I was a little nervous but I wanted to follow the melody. And at last it was my last resort to get the way back to my class.