Suprise! Suprise!

◆◆◆3rd Page of Arya's Diary Part 2◆◆◆

I brought essentials for my Little Miracle in the way. I wanted to buy whole market for her. But Aarav wasn't able to hold that much of things.

He dropped me at the home and I opened the door. Riyu wasn't at home. I didn't see his car either. I thought he must have gone somewhere. But it was a good news for me. I would surprise him with our little guest.

I was waiting for him to come home with shining eyes. Sparkles were brimming in my eyes. And there was a huge grin plastered on my face. At last I rescued a baby for the first time. My heart was hitting my chest in excitement.

And after a little while the door bell rung, I placed Miracle in the bedroom's bed very carefully like she was a porcelain doll. She was looking so adorable while sleeping that I wanted to shower unlimited pecks on her delicate face.

But I couldn't do that. Otherwise she would wake up The door bell again rung. And I sprinted towards the door because I couldn't let the doorbell ring again because Miracle was sleeping.

I opened the front door in hurry, looking at Riyansh with widened and troubled eyes. He looked at me suspiciously and asked with a smile," What happened Arya? Is everything alright?"

I fell into his arms and replied, "Even if everything wasn't alright. Now it is alright."

I glanced at him pouting my lips like a fish, waiting for a kiss from him. He took my cheeks between his palms and held my head steadily and put his tender lips on mine, pressing them above my lips for a long time.

Then he glanced deeply in my eyes like he was reading them from inside and noticing everything going inside my heart, "You are looking very tired today Arya. Was today stressful for my little lioness?"

I nodded my head in a big yes. And he kissed me on the top of my forehead. "No worries, We will take a warm, soothing bath together. And I will give you a relaxing massage in there, Okay." He assured me.

His words always melted my heart and filled sweetness in it.

"Wait a minute, Arya. Your eyes are a bit swollen and puffy. They were okay in the morning. Were you crying today?" He gazed at me in suspicion.

"I did but there is a reason." I retorted.

"If I would not notice. You won't even tell me, Would you?" He mumbled being upset, staring at me with a frown.

"There's nothing like that Riyansh." I pleaded to him.

He moved his gaze away from me and muttered, "Yeah, I already know that. You don't have to tell me." 

Riyansh was not looking at me and avoiding looking at me. And he does that when he is upset from me. Seeing him upset I felt bad.

"Wait a minute, Riyu. I must show you the reason of my puffy and swollen eyes." I stated with excitement.

I went inside our bedroom and glanced at sleeping Miracle. Her small face brought smile on my face. I looked at her with bubbling affection. And then very carefully, I put her in my arms.

As soon as I held her. A comforting warmth flourished throughout my chest. I felt a very unique kaleidoscopic feeling brimming inside my heart. I felt like my heart was overflowing with happiness and I was dangling in the air like a small white feather.

Putting her against my chest, I took her outside. Riyansh was sitting on the couch. He knew I was there but he didn't want to look at me. I went near to him and looked at him.