Finally Found

✤✤✤Riyansh's POV✤✤✤

Morning sun came and kissed every corner of my room. The sun rays dancing over my cheeks, waking me up from my bitter slumber. The sun might have shined on me but I was still clutched by the darkness, which was embracing me in its arms.

My heart was not inside me. In the place of it there was a stone, a heavy stone and its burden was making me fall down in an unknown void.

As, I got ready and saw my face in the mirror. I find myself looking way more lonely than I had ever been.

I wished she would have been there. Her fingers would have been touching my face. Her eyes would have been immersing in mine.

Her hands would have been running on my chest as she would be embracing me tightly in her arms, closing her eyes and I would be losing myself in the nook of her neck, enjoying her company.

But everything was just an imagination for me. The reality was harsh and tough to face and impossible to avoid. It didn't matter how many excuses I find or how much I try to run away from it. I could not keep avoiding it forever.

Today, I was late for college because I had broken my alarm yesterday. So, I was unable to check the practice room, Though I knew even if I checked, it would have been a vain attempt like always.

In the middle of the hustle-bustle of the college I was just sitting there like a lifeless statue. Her thoughts were running in my mind like blood in my veins. Even if I tried to divert my mind. I could not. I had become a poor slave to her thoughts.

Her face was imprinted on my mind and my heart like the lines of fate in hands. Her warmth was sheltered in my body. I needed her like a dying person needs breaths to live. Time was enjoying my helplessness looking at me from far away and smirking at me and then spreading salt on my wounds by moving slowly.

I demanded mercy from the time but it had stitched my tongue between my lips. I was unable to say anything. I was not even able to shriek in pain. I could just tolerate everything.

I was feeling like I was confined in my own body fluttering for life. But neither there was life nor the chance to escape from my misery. I had to suffer only. Gradually, the time for the last class arrived and this was the most burdensome part for me.

Going to a place which was the habitat of her memories and spending my time there. It felt like I was choking my own self. But I had a duty which was to teach and I couldn’t compromise on it just because of her absence. Because her absence was even snatching my life from me. And it didn't mean I would stop living. But, I had to support myself I couldn’t give up like this.

As, I stepped in the class my eyes were lowered. I didn’t had the courage to look at anyone’s face. I just wanted to get everything done soon. They all welcomed me. And I just nodded my head.

After that I went to my place and took a deep breath before gathering my whole energy. So I could lift my gaze. And I did the same. When I lifted my gaze with immense struggle the first face that came in my sight was of Arya.

And my gaze just froze on her for ten seconds. I was unable to blink my eyes in amazement. Was it my imagination or truth I was unable to tell the difference? Was I getting mad in her absence I was unable to tell the difference?

“Arya,” escaped from my lips like a shiver.

“Yes sir,”  She replied and my eyes pierced with tears of happiness. I was feeling like the stone on my heart just turned into thousands flowers. I was feeling the surge of excitement in every part of my body. I was brimming with joy.