Guardian angel to Fallen Angel

✤✤Riyansh's POV✤✤✤

Though I knew she wasn’t in the city but my hopes, these hopes of seeing her were forcing me to cross all the lengths. Human emotions are so complex that sometimes even a false hope could become the only reason for survival

After wandering the whole city like a nomad trying to find himself a home where he can finally rest at, I came home at 1:00 Am. My limbs had given up and said their good bye to me.

I plopped onto the bed like I had no soul left in my body. It was just a piece of Skeleton, flesh and muscles.

I stared at the same dark spot I was staring yesterday. My stomach was growling like a helpless monster in hunger. But I didn’t move and slept like that.

The next morning arrived, sun rays stung on my closed eyelids like bees, compelling me to open my slumber drunk eyes and face the world, the world which was not the same as it was, because an important part of this world was missing somewhere.

My alarm sharply rang, deafening my ears even when I was awake. And I just threw it at the wall feeling extremely frustrated. It broke into pieces after colliding with the wall.

I got ready, and was tying my tie, staring into the mirror, seeing myself. I had big dark circles under my eyes. I combed my hair and they were still looking a nasty bush. I felt like a huge shadow monster was climbing over my shoulder, sucking all my strength. But there was no one except me.

Perhaps, I turned into a crazy monster without her. And she didn't even know that. Damn! I could not stop thinking about her, not even for a single second. What had she done to me? Was this some black magic or what?

She needed to come back as soon as possible because her guardian angel was turning into an ugly monster without her. I was looking like on of those pale vampires which are showed in all those Hollywood movies.

I went to the college. My feet started going in the same direction of the practice room, I didn’t even place my belongings. And I found the room empty just the thing my heart was dreading of. I punched the wall in frustration and kept punching it until my hand became red and then broke into a painful sob, whimpering like a lost child.

I knew I was a professor and I should not be behaving like this or use violence. But my feelings were going insane. I couldn't control them. I was feeling as if they were something over which I didn't had any authority. My mind, my heart, nothing was in my control. My mind kept thinking about her, replaying her memories again and again.

And my heart turned those memories to sorrow, thumping against my chest in ache.

My condition was worse than before, I wasn’t even uttering anything. I was just completely silent because my heart was feeling numb. The play of time started taking its toll on me. But today I was feeling afraid thinking what if I won’t even found her today. What would I do then? I didn’t know the answer.

Time passed and having my nerves in my hands I entered the class. My eyes lifted and moved into slow motion anticipating to find her having a dying hope.
But only to see my hopes getting slaughtered madly in front of me. And she was the one who murderer them.

“What if I never see her again and she has left the city for forever?” A thought hit me like bullet centred at my heart.

And as this thought hit me. My vision became all blurry and I just collapsed there. After few minutes I found myself in the medical room of the college surrounded by the students concerned about me.

“Are you alright Ri, Sir? You have just collapsed.” Sameer asked nervously and I nodded my head in yes.

“Sir, why are you not saying anything? Is anything wrong? Is it a family matter? You are looking so weak, Ri sir.” Irha questioned me, showing her empathy.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry and I request you all to please leave me alone.” I mumbled in a serious tone.

I was encircled with worried faces showing sympathy but I was concerned about only one face which wasn’t there.

Fortunately, I was given an early leave and I came home. And I lied on the couch throwing my bag on the floor. The possessions in my bag spilled over and there I saw a chocolate bar. It was given to me by her on the day she helped me in thunder storm and I forgot to eat it.

I grabbed it in my hands and started eating it missing her, brushing the tears out of my eyes. The sweet taste of chocolate was melting with my salty tears on my tongues, spreading in the sweet memories of her while the tears pricked my eyes like little thorns.

I realised that I had not eaten from two days. I didn't want to eat and I couldn't persuade myself to eat. I was eating this chocolate only because it reminded me of her.

All the memories started unfolding themselves in front of me, like I was seeing a movie. And from all of those memories out of a sudden I remember how worried she was when I had a light fever. She came to see me with all those things. I was amused and amazed to see all the things that she brought for me. I thought we were going on a picnic with that much stuff.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked for the diary I kept her rose in. She won't accept but she was really sweet and caring from inside.

I turned the pages of the diary and found her rose that she gave to me. She was so nervous and remembering all those memories made me smile a bit.

To be continued...

»»————>Author's Note<————««

Woah! No news about her yet. It's been 3 days. Is she okay or in danger?😕 What's your guess?🧐 And what do you want to happen? 😌

✾What do you do when you miss someone badly? 🤓🤓Riyansh might use your tips. ☺😊

✾Don't forget to point the grammatical error and constructive criticism is welcomed. 😁👌

✾Also if you like the chapter then press the star button🌟

✾If you love ❤💝💗 the chapter then comment 💬💬

✾And if you think you wanna read contents like this the follow 👣💗 me and get frequent updates and cool😎 stories. Hehe!

✿✿✿

Today's Song

Humari Adhuri Kahani

by Arijit Singh