Pandora of Her Memories

※※※Riyansh's POV※※※

※※※Riyansh's POV※※※

I would never bother her again if I could make sure she is fine. Gradually, the door opened and my hope to see her shattered in pieces, in front of my eyes. There was some other girl who opened the door. Her hair were quite long, and she had pretty brown highlights with bangs covering her forehead. She was wearing a black skirt and white chiffon top.

I had never seen her in college. It was the first time I was meeting her.

But she was not the person I was looking for.

“Umm... I am here to meet Arya.” I mumbled politely.

“Oh! Sorry, I am her house mate and she is not at home currently.” The girl replied courteously.

“Is she out somewhere? Do you know where?” I questioned her in urgency.

“Well, she had her bags in her hands. So, she is out of the town but I don’t know where, as she never tells anyone anything.” She stated vaguely shrugging her shoulders.

“What? When? Where? And how??? Anxiousness had taken over me. My eyeballs became the size of golf balls and she genuinely seemed astonished seeing my reaction.

“Well, I only saw her leaving in the morning but I don’t know about where she went.” she blinked her eyelashes at me.

I turned around. My eyes were stinging with piercing tears daring to come out of my eyes. My eye lashes burnt due to them. I just wiped them carelessly. And went to my home.

As I went to my home, I shut the door behind me with a loud bang and went to my bedroom, dropped on the bed and sat there, having my hands on my knees. I clenched fistful of my hair among my fingers roughly in tension, thinking what to do next? When suddenly, the thought of calling her hit me.

With tear threatening, blurry eyes I started dialling her number. I patiently waited her to pick up my call having my fingers crossed and chanting, “Please, Arya pick up the phone. Please just do it, Please lioness, it’s my request, just please.”

But none my request bore any fruit. It was as if I was making sand castle in the rain. After I gave her 25 missed calls. I was feeling defeated now. I covered my face with my hands and started sobbing turning my pain into a salty liquid.

My sobs were echoing all over my room and there was no one to hear them. I was just alone, a lonely person. I had spent so much time living alone but the loneliness never injured me like it was doing today.

I could feel my heart was banging against my chest with as much force it as it could. My mind was not working. It was fixed on the same place. I was praying to the God to make her safe even if she wasn't with me, just asking good to not get her even a single scratch. He could hurt me as much as he want. But my little lioness had already been through so much.