Butterfly Heart 🦋

(Google Image)

I✤✤✤Arya's POV✤✤✤

His hands were behind his back and when I finally reached to him. He revealed a beautiful bouquet from behind. "I wanted to give you these roses to make your day a little special. But I think the day of these roses became special after seeing you." He complimented me with his velvet like smooth voice. And I was on ninth sky, blushing like a small pomegranate.

I just looked in his eyes being flushed at his compliments. And didn't say anything.

He yanked me closer, tugging my wrist gently and questioned, "So, Is this your new tactics to Tease me?" Putting a stress on the word tease.

"Nope, I just wanted to surprise you." I nodded my head with a cheerful smile.

"I have to say I am both teased and surprised." He whispered near my ear in his ticklish voice and brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Well I am glad you feel that way." I said while blinking my eyelashes at him innocently and the air around us whispered some shameful phrases in my ear playing with my hair. The ballads in my heart could not stop playing and I was eager to hum with them.

"Let's go, otherwise we will be late." He uttered and I nodded. We both sat in the car, and he started driving that car.

"Wear your seat belt properly, Arya." He commanded and I did what he said.

"Whose car is this?" I asked curiously.

"Oh! It's mine." He replied having his gaze on the road.

"Then why do you come to college with bus?" I questioned being confused.

"Oh! It's so that I don't pollute air much. I use my car rarely." He uttered.

I rolled my eyes. "You are just a miser who wanna save money on fuel acting like a philanthropist." I muttered under my breath.

"Did you say something?" He questioned.

"Oh! No, nothing." I played innocent as always.

"Arya, Sometimes Car has ears too." He said to me playfully, stifling a smirk.

"Hehe! I was just joking with you." I tried to cover up for myself.

"Yeah, sure." He chuckled and I just kept a straight face, embarrassed after being caught red handed.

As the destination was coming closer. I was getting more and more anxious. Thinking if I would be able to do everything properly or not.

I was biting my lips in nervousness and playing with my fingers looking at the road and not saying anything when his gaze fell on me.