Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

"Omg, he is like the cutest guy i have ever seen."

"His blond hair and those mysterious green eyes makes me want to faint!" 

"I would so bang him."

"He is in my bio class! He looked so adorable reading the book." 

This is all I heard all day Monday. I haven't even seen the "hottest boy this school has ever seen" yet and honestly i was kind of glad. I know that he was just a player, who all the girls are going to fall for. 

Right as I left for 5th period, Tuesday afternoon, I saw him. As I scanned up his body, I noticed his unbelievably muscular tan arms, green eyes that i could get lost in, and just to top it off, his messy dirty blond hair that hung in his face so perfectly. Then, boom, i tripped on my shoelace and dropped all my books due to the impact.

"Let me help you with that." Cody said with the most manly, hot, low voice I have ever heard.

"Uh okay.'" I stuttered

As he handed me all my books back, I snapped back into reality. He was a player, maybe the most good looking player around, but I did not want to get involved in that.  

"You are definitely the cutest girl I've seen around here." He said while flashing me a smile. 

"Thanks." I said harshly, hoping he would go away so i could get over that perfect smile. 

"Could i get your number?" He said while blocking my path of escape.

"Um no. Now can you move? I need to get to class." I said pushing his shoulder out of the way.

He raised his eyebrow and moved out of the way. Obviously, he has never been rejected. As i walked to class, I forced myself to try to forget that hot boy i had just been confronted by.