"Come on baby. Let's go." Vlad smiled at me before kissing my lips. "You look gorgeous flower."

~

When we arrived I was amazed by the number of people there. They all seemed like extremely wealthy people but the language diversity started to confuse me.

Vladimir and his men gathered at one side of the room and I stood with them watching as the events of the night unfolded.

Then, out of nowhere came this annoying voice that I knew all too well.

I heard it before I saw her face.

Scarlett.

"Mr Lenkov." She squealed. "It's nice to see you again. I've been dying to talk to you since our last meeting." She whispered seductively but her body froze when her eyes landed on me.

How many mafia men is this bitch fucking

She hoeing in Italy and hoeing in Russia.

Shortie living the dream.

"You." She spat pointing to me. "Aren't you supposed to be in Italy with Luciano. After all, he dropped me for you."

He did.

"I honestly don't know what he saw in you. You're just a little slut because here you are with his biggest enemy all cozy and shit." She grumbled at me and Vladimir's grip on my waist tightened.

He nodded to one of his men and he instantly came, ushering Scarlett away.

"So you're going to drop me for this whore too. Really?" Scarlett cursed as the guy dragged her away.

Aww. Look at boo-boo kitty, feeling shitty.

I smirked as he yanked her far away from us and blew her a kiss when she glared daggers at me.

It must suck to be her.

I felt my world stop when my eyes made contact with two people I've missed so much.

Valeria and Enzo.

They stood at the other end of the room along with Aldo and the others but the one person I longed to see the most wasn't there.

Luciano didn't come.

My heart sunk as I looked back to Vlad who was talking to another one of his gaurds.

It's like he sensed my sadness because his eyes found mine and a look of worry crossed his face.

"Baby." He cooed. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head say 'nothing' but he didn't believe me.

"Is it about Scarlett?" I stayed silent. "She being dealt with I promise."

"Ok." Was all I said as his hand rubbed my cheek. But our moment was soon interrupted by someone else.

"Why, good evening Vladimir." I heavy british accent said, causing my head to whip to it's direction. "How lovely to see you again."

Vlad began engaging in a conversation with the guy and I looked over to the other end again but Enzo and Val were gone.

I sighed.

Tugging at Vlad's hand I whispered to him that I needed to use the toilet and he said sure. He told me to be safe and sent a guard to stand at the end of the hall and keep watch.

When I finished emptying my bladder I washed my hands and exited the restroom. I looked down the hall but the guard was gone.

What the fuck.

I began walking trying to find my way back. The place was big as shit and there were some creepy as pictures of a certain family on the wall.

Talk about wrong turn.

I almost had a heart attack when two big hands grabbed me into a dark room.

"Aaa...." I went to scream but a hand covered my mouth, slapping the scream right down my throat.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh." The culprit said and I swallowed hard.

Just as the lights came on and he removed his hand and my heart stopped.

"LUCIANO!" I whisper yelled.

________________________

Well guys the man himself is back.

Luciano baby 🍼🍼

Congrats to all the Luci stans 😌

END OF ANOTHER CHAPTER GUYS 😂

THANKS ALOT FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠😊❣️

PLEASE 🙏🏽🙂

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

---

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K VIEWS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW. ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'M SO EXCITED I COULD PISS MYSELF😭........ SORRY KELSEY. 😌

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️