Her Roommate's Graduation

Bighit Academy has not been the same for Heeseung and Sunoo since starting the day you runaway from the party

Bighit Academy has not been the same for Heeseung and Sunoo since starting the day you runaway from the party. At least in a way, it helped for them to be closer.

For the rest of the year, they've found themselves spending more time with each other in the company of Jungwon and Niki who were curious about you.

Actually, everyone in the school had been curious eversince they'd seen your face in the news and had gone on their way to questioned your friends about it.

But they never give them answers, for they have no idea as well.

Not until your mom informed them of you staying in Tucson, but had a wish to be left alone for the time being, so even if they don't want to, they stopped reaching out for you.

Still, Sunoo wished as the graduation day for Heeseung arrived that you'll be there, if only for you to send him off in College before he leaves for the Universities in other cities such as Seoul.

It had taken some time to get used to not seeing you every day, but eventually they'd acclimitized, slipping slowly back into their daily lives it had been way before you came.

But there were still moments where they'd stumble in your bed or in your classroom as if dealing away with some ghosts they wish to be there.

"Stop picking at your food", Heeseung insisted across the table, watching as Sunoo pushed his teokkboki in one side, "I thought it was your favorite"

"Yes father", Sunoo grumbled, reluctantly shoving a mouthful of teokkboki into his mouth.

Then he paused glancing around the dining room in the way he'd been doing often after they search it from corner to corner and the only thing you'd left is your favorite mug in the sink.

"Why do you keep doing that?", Heeseung asked eventually.

Sunoo shrugged even as he went on to explain, "This dorm room feels lonely without her for some reason"

"It does", Heeseung agreed in a heartbeat.

With only the two of them in the kitchen, it felt too empty even if the other boys is always visiting every single day.

The last time Heeseung had felt so alone in this dorm was after he'd watched you runaway and the lovesick trio is avoiding his dorm as much as they could by then.

But hopefully, with the news of your mom visiting you, it'll breath some much needed life back into this hollow shell of a dorm.

"You know", Sunoo started slowly, bringing Heeseung out from his thoughts, "Whenever I thought about Y/N while we're stuck in this place, I always thought it would be much livelier than it is now. I will hear her screaming threats if one of the boys advances on her"

Heeseung looked to the younger boy then, finding him studying his plate the way he did whenever he is thoughtful of something. A fleeting smile played at the corner of his lips, and so sure of himself that Sunoo indeed missed you too, so as everyone else.