"Did you cook it?" I asked, knowing well that he couldn't cook for shit.

"Ha, no. I did." Sirius chuckled.

I hesitantly began to eat what was on the plate, though even looking at it made me feel sick. 

"The other's will be here in about a day or two." Remus began talking.

"Who?" I questioned as I cut up the potato.

"It's a surprise." Sirius winked.

I huffed, I've always hates surprises and my father bloody knew it. I watched as he chuckled at my stubbornness then he quickly stood up and left the room, only to appear back within five minutes. He held in his hand a box which was wrapped rather terribly.

"You're birthday gift." He sighed, I looked at him puzzled. Why did he seem like he was dreading giving this to me? 

He handed me the small box and I opened the terrible wrapping to find what the muggles call a walkman. 

"I didn't give it to you until now because..." He hesitated "Cedric made you one of those tape things. It's a separate gift, I will give it to you when I think you are better." He sighed before leaving the room, not allowing me to ask any questions.

"Here." Remus began as he took the headphones and I placed them in my ears and watched as he pressed play. My ears were instantly met with a song I knew all too well. Yours To Keep.

I didn't realise it at the time, but I had completely fallen asleep in bed while listening to whatever song was playing on my walkman. I had woken up to yet another loud bang, though this time it was loud enough for me to be able to hear through the music that continued to play.

I shot out of bed and made my way downstairs once more, only to be greeted with the piercing light from the sun coming through the window. My eyes tried to readjust and I found myself walking through the kitchen doors once more. 

I watched my step, making sure there was no broken glass anywhere and began to make some cereal to please my father. I knew if I began to eat without being told it would make him happy.

I sat down at the table with my eyes still half closed from just waking up, it's true, I'm not a morning person at all.

"Mooooooorrrrrrnnnnnniiiiiinnnnnn" I heard someone say.

I wasn't bothered to look up from my bowl as my neck could only just bare the weight of my floppy head. 

"Mhm." I managed to mumble.

"Honestly Fawn, I thought you'd be happier to see them." Sirius said with a chuckle from the head of the table.

"Listen Sirius. I've just woken up from a sleep I rather enjoyed. I woke up to you making a rather loud noise that I didn't appreciate. Yet here I am sitting at a table with a stupid bowl of cereal I'd rather not eat. I honestly don't really think I'm in the mood for your games right now." I sighed while maintaining eye contact with the bowl in front of me.

The entire table burst into a fir of laugher which made me jump slightly, realising that there was more than just the four of us. I looked up and realised the entire Weasley family, including Hermione now sat with me.   

"What the fuck?" I questioned, my mouth slightly gaping.

"Fawn!" My father yelled.

"Sorry, language. I know." I laughed, which caused the rest of the table to continue.

I instantly began looking around the table for the tallest Weasley and when I couldn't spot him sitting down, I felt my eyes sadden. That is until I felt two hands make their way across my face, covering my vision.