⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘

Start from the beginning

"sheesh. Does your mother know you went out the house looking this fine?" your boss asked with a raised eyebrow. smiling brightly at you. you laughed as you looked at him. "and what did i tell you about calling me mr.jung? call me hoseok" your boss said playfully as he stared at you. you walked alittle closer to his desk and placed the paperwork down.

"hoseok you don't let your other employees call you that, and you didn't give the rest of them an office on the 5th floor as well" you told him as you looked at his hands.

noticing all the rings on his fingers. all his rings being strategically placed on any finger beside his ring finger. "you are my best worker" hoseok told you with a smile. "i just started working here two months ago" you said with a sigh. "which goes to show how well you work" he said pridefully.

"you give me 4 breaks a day" you said trying to figure out why he treats you so well.

"because i told you not to come so early in the morning like the other employees, you can come any time you want" hoseok reminded you. "that makes me feel like i'm not working as hard as everyone else, so i come early" you shrugged. he shook his head and picked up the stack of papers you gave him. putting his reading glasses on as he looked at the papers. "wonderful" he muttered as he looked through them. obviously being pleased with your work. he placed all the papers back down as he took his glasses off again.

"you did an amazing job on the paperwork. would you be willing to stay with me and help me with some of my paperwork today?" hoseok asked as he gestured towards the stack of files and folders of papers he had on the desk.

you nodded your head, standing still since you felt a little confused. where would you even sit? he had one large fancy chair in his office and that's the one he's seated at. hoseok looked up from his paper work, realizing you haven't taken a seat yet. until he realized you didn't even have a chair.

"oh shit i'm so inconsiderate, cmere y/n" he stood up from his seat and moved out of the way. gesturing for you to sit in his seat. you were extra confused now but decided not to question him. taking a seat in his large and fancy office chair. you moved closer to his desk and crossed your legs as you looked at the paper work he had layered all over his desk.  picking up one piece of paper that had his most recent purchase for the office listed on it.

you were completely in your own world until you heard some heavy breathing. slowly looking up to realize hoseok was standing right behind you the entire time.

holding a document folder in his hand as he skimmed through the pages. looking completely nonchalant and unbothered by the fact that he allowed his assistant of two months to sit in his office. forcing him to stand.