⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔

Start from the beginning

"the paint looks veryyyyy-" you said dragging out your words to create a more dramatic effect.

"very gorgeous" taehyung answered for you.

"very ugly. it looks like the type of painting you'd find at a kindergarten. so my final choose would be this one" you said with a smile as you pointed towards your painting. looking at it with so much admiration making taehyung scoff. suddenly you felt some cold and watery type substance on your face. making you turn your head slowly towards taehyung."you got a little something on your face" taehyung smirked as he looked at you.

you moved your finger towards the spot where you felt the liquid on your face. swiping it off and looking at your finger. you felt so annoyed when you realized. taehyung had just flashed some green paint at your face.

"tae you are so dead" you scoffed as you reached for your pallet. dipping your brush in the color orange to wet it. and then used your thumb to flick some of the paint off the tip of the paint brush and onto taehyungs face. the bright orange color being splatter all over his face in many different areas. taehyung just bit his lip. looking at you with dark hooded eyes as you stared at him. a playful grin on your face.

"you don't seem to like that too much do you?" you joked as you stared at him. taehyung didn't even respond and just nodded his head as he continued to bite his lip.

reaching for his paint brush and dipping it in the color blue. swiping his brush in it and then placing a kiss on your lips as he used his brush to draw one long line of blue paint down your cheek. pulling away from the kiss to look at what he did. laughing crazily when he saw it.  you had a full on blue streak starting from your hairline all the way down to your jawline. you huffed in annoyance. gripping the large bucket of water you brought outside today to clean your brush in. many colors being washed in it today.

but the main color being a bright shade of purple.

you smirked evilly as you looked at taehyung. you had never been happier to have chosen to come outside to paint today. meaning you can pour all this paint water on him and get away with it. "i'm about to mess up your white tee" you smirked as you stood up. holding the bucket with two hands as you dumped it on him.

taehyung shrieking as the cold purple water hit him. his hair and shirt being drenched as water droplets fell from his body. his eyes being shut as he waited for the shock to go away. "y/n" he grunted as he stood up. looking at you as his shorts and white t shirt were looking like a light shade of purple. his hair even looking slightly purple as well.

"i love you" you shouted as you backed away. a smile on your face as you tried to get away from him.

"i love you too" he answered as he chased after you. you ran bare foot in the grass as you ran in circles. trying to get away from taehyung. hiding behind lounge chairs as you hid. you stopped running for a moment. looking around since you didn't see taehyung. until you saw him emerge from the side of the house. holding a long green hose in hand as he sprayed it towards you. you put your hands up to block your face as he sprayed you mercilessly.

"tae please" you shouted as you laughed. your hair and clothes being completely drenched at this point.

you suddenly felt the water stop hitting you letting you open your eyes. looking over to see taehyung placing the hose down on the grass as he walked towards you. wrapping you in his arms. as he kissed the top of your wet hair. he leaned down and kissed you on the lips softly. you placed your hand on his stomach as you kissed him back. he slowly moved his kisses lower as he brought them towards your jawline.

he sucked on your jawline and left small kisses on the area.

"tae we are outside- anyone could see us" you whispered as he kept kissing your jawline. leaving one last kiss as he pulled away, lifting you up in his arms and then he jumped in the pool. you and him getting submerged in the water before you both came up for air. you opened your eyes as you gasped for air. looking at the playful smile on taehyungs face. he grabbed your waist as he kissed you again. moving his hand downwards towards his shorts, tugging them down.

you pulled away from the kiss to see his shorts and underwear floating in the water as he smirked at you.

"your turn" he said.

you gripped your shorts as you tugged them down, then reaching for your panties while trying not to put your head under the water. when you finally got both of them off taehyung placed his hands under your legs. lifting you up so your legs were wrapped around his waist. taehyung moved towards the edge of the pool as his body pressed you into the edge of the pool.

moving his hand into the water so he can grab his dick. pushing the tip against your pussy as he slowly slid it in. your legs shaking a bit as you tried to keep them wrapped around him. taehyung made eye contact with you while he stretched you out. staying still for a moment before he started thrusting at a slow and steady pace.

gripping your hips as he filled you up. he put his finger on your chin to make sure you held eye contact with him.

"you're doing so good babe".