24. It's Been Exposed

"Do you believe me?"

— Theodor Aldrich

“Zach! Come in!”

Who did that jerk called? 

I just waited outside under the supervision of some of Ramon's men. When Zach's name was called, I automatically entered the room. When I just stepped in front of the door, My eyes sparkled calmly when I saw the figure of Delilah Walton in it. She seemed fine. There are no scratches like mine. But why is she wearing a strange dress? That's not her type.

Delilah also glanced at me without pause. She didn't seem to recognize me as I continued to stare at her as usual. I felt like hugging her and taking her away from this hellish place. But I was helpless because my disguise was to be Zach. That’s a sucks.

I stood next to Roman. This time I looked at him with a murderous gaze. He was amazing at hiding, but he was stupid for not recognizing me. I really wanted to strangle him or shoot him in the guts until he died horribly. Unfortunately I still have another purpose for coming to his cage.

“Zach, I’m glad you came. Your job is done, you managed to kill Theodor Aldrich, right?” Roman started talking. His tone never changed. I hate hearing his voice. “Even so, you're still scary.”

I'm not sure how he was so stupid as not to recognize me? If I speak up, will he recognize my voice?

“I don’t think he succeeded in killing Theo.” Delilah suddenly interrupted.

“Shut up!” Roman shouted at her. I was very annoyed to hear him yell at my girl like that. He is still rude and never changes. “I’m sure Theo is dead. Griffin told me everything,” and when he said Griffin's name, I just remembered what about Griff now? I just knocked him out. Will he know that I'm here? “He will be here soon. So, you have to prepare for tonight.”

Roman tells Delilah to get ready tonight. I'm sure he'll send Delilah to someone for money. Delilah is not an item that can be sold arbitrarily. I won't let that happen I have to do something. Turning my brain and mind.

“I don’t want to.”

Delilah refused. That's good. Roman didn't know how stubborn the girl was.

“If you still don’t want to, then I’ll---“

Roman looked annoyed to hear Delilah reject him.  When he tried to raise his hand, that's why I immediately held it. He couldn't touch or hurt her.

“How dare you!”

“If you touch her, then I will kill you.”

I had to speak up. That seems like a bad move. Roman could have recognized my voice. However, Delilah seemed to already know that I was Theo.

“Wait a minute, I think I know your voice.”

“It’s me.”

There was no other way, I pushed it very hard and started closing the door to this room until I told Delilah to lock it. Roman didn't understand when he only realized when I took off the mask. His eyeballs almost fell down. This is what I want. He fell into helplessness.