23. I Recognize His Voice

"He's not that easy to kill."

Delilah Walton

“Now you have to change into your clothes, something nicer than this."

The bastard pushed me into a room where there were some dresses and normal women's clothes in the closet. I took a breath. I don't need all those clothes. Last time they wanted me to wear a dress to the dance, but it wasn't a party at all, Roman just wanted to see me. Now he is standing behind me while waiting for me to choose clothes.

"I don't want to wear anything."

"So you prefer to be naked?" He asked a silly question back.

I turned to glare at him. "Didn't I tell you, I don't want to wear any of the clothes that are here."

"But the dress you're wearing now is the one I just bought. It's expensive."

"If only your servant didn't force me---"

“She is not my servant. She's Vanessa. Her brother is a psychopath. Did you know?"

I looked away from him. It really doesn't matter who the girl and her brother are. The important thing is I have to get out of here.

"So hurry up and change clothes. You're going to meet someone tonight."

I don't understand the way that guy thinks. He kept me here no matter what he wanted. I don't even have any internal problems with him. If he was only dealing with Theo, why involve me. I also don't know where Theo is now. He hasn't heard from me since I was brought here by Griffin. But I heard Roman's conversation with someone on the phone. He says name Theo. I don't know what he did to Theodor Aldrich. Did he kill him?

"Wait," I stopped him before he was about to leave. "Can you tell me that Theo is okay?"

Still with the same smile, he grinned and then laughed with satisfaction after I asked about Theo. I think he's crazy.

"You still think he'll live after I sent assassins after him?"

"Theo has been targeted many times by your assassin, but in fact he hasn't died until now."

"That's if he's still lucky. You know, maybe Theo is doomed by now because there's no one who can save him from---"

"Boss, sorry to disturb you," Someone came knocking on the door. He stopped our conversation.

Then Roman's attention was drawn to his men. While I'm still trying to find a way to get out of here. It seemed impossible that they could finish off Theo that easily. I believe Theodor Aldrich is still alive now.

"What is it?" Roman asked.

"Zach is here."

“Okay. Tell him to come in."

"Okay, Boss."

Roman looked back at me with excitement. I'm sick of seeing that face.

"Delilah, did you hear what he just said? Zach is back. He is a cruel psychopath who has been Theo's angel of death all this time."

I am surprised. My blood feels like it's frozen. Hopefully Theo is okay. He must survive and stay alive.

"If he's back that means his job is done. Theo is dead."

"Are you dreaming, huh?" I threw spit. "He's not that easy to kill. If your psychopath is back, does that prove Theo is dead? I think you're crazy."

"Zach! Come in!"

He called the psychopath to come in to see me. Without me realizing, the person standing next to Ramon was exactly the same as the person chasing Theo. But something strange happened when I looked at his eyes sparkling at me.

He wore a black jacket that covered his head and face. There were several wounds around his wrist, I don't know how a psychopath can be hurt if he only hurts other people. Zach continued to stare at me without replying or hearing what his boss said.

Will he target me too?

"Zach, I'm glad you came. Your job is done, you managed to kill Theodor Aldrich, right?"

When Roman asked, the man's head turned to him. I shuddered when the man's gaze was very sharp at the person in front of him.

"Even so, you're still scary."

"I don't think he succeeded in killing Theo," I said suddenly interrupting.

"Shut up!" Roman shouted at me. But Zach's eyes were too sharp on him. "I'm sure Theo is dead. Griffin told me everything. He will be here soon. So, you have to prepare for tonight."

"I don't want to."

"If you still don't want to, then I'll---" Roman almost hit me, but the psychopath's hand stopped him. I am surprised. “How dare you!"

"If you touch her, then I will kill you."

His voice was so heavy. There was a hint of familiarity when I heard his tone. Then my eyes opened wide as I just realized something unexpected. Isn't that Theo's voice?

"What? You want--" Roman stopped as his eyebrows twitched upwards. He also seemed to realize the strangeness here. "Wait a minute, I once recognized your voice."

"It's me."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Dealing With Theoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें