Dealing With Theo

"Didn't they tell you that I am a savage?"

- Theodor Aldrich

I'm not guilty

I'm not guilty.

I never fucking do that.

But the entourage of police cars came to ambush my house. They came with a warrant that I should be detained. I try to be cooperative not to fight them, but my common sense thinks otherwise. I ran out the back door and unfortunately one of the cops found me. I'm trapped. None of the servants in the house could help me escape. They're all so fuckin' useless!

"Mr. Theodor Aldrich, kneel down or we'll shoot you in the leg!" It sounded like a terrifying threat the moment the gun aimed at my leg.

I gave up in the end. Raised my hands in the air and let two police handcuff me.

"You guys will regret doing this to me! I'm innocent! Why did you arrest me?" I was chipping until they handcuffed my hands.

"You can explain all that at the police station. Get him in the car!"

I was taken into the police car and we were going to the interrogation room at the police station. I don't even know what I did wrong. They suddenly did this without telling me. Several minutes later, I finally arrived at police station and put in a low-light room. There was a small table in the middle of the room and they sat me on a wooden chair.

"Wait here, someone will come to interrogate you!" said a policeman who had almost shot me.

I complied. Waiting for a while, then someone in a police uniform came to look at me. He's like the civil chief here. That person sat in front of me carrying some items that I recognized.

"I just want you to answer yes or no, after that I will leave. Got it?"

"I do not--"

"Is this yours?" He held up a black wallet and it was mine.

"Ya."

"There's some money in it, quite a lot but I'm not sure how you can carry this much money in your wallet? Shouldn't it be in the bank?"

"So I have to explain?" I asked.

Because his question required my explanation.

"Explain everything to me."

"I didn't steal anything. It's not my money, I don't know why that much money is in it. I'm not a thief!" I paused for breath, "I didn't do anything."

"I trust you did not rob the bank but these things are all yours right?" He laid several pistols on the table. I was shocked.

"That... it's not mine, I've never owned such an armed item!"

"Mr. Theodor Aldrich, we found this illegal weapon in your house, I'm sure you must have more than this. So tell me, who sold it?"

"I DO NOT KNOW!"

"Please don't shout!" He also shouted at me while banging on the table. "Just tell me, who is the dealer of all these illegal weapons? We have to catch him. You are one of them."

And fuck off. Some of those illegal weapons are reason why I'm in prison. I was trapped and it was by someone I don't know. And don't know how the police know that all those illegal weapons are in my house. I've said many times that 'it's not mine' but they don't believe me. I ended up in prison for several months because I didn't tell them who the dealer was selling illegal weapons. I suffered enough in the cell. But the people in prisoner's uniforms were quite nice to me. Even though there was one of them who challenged me to a fight.

I don't want to add to the problem here. I only held back when they bullied me. The two friends I was in prison with were really nice, they were named Daxon and Zach. They told how they got to jail, Daxon molested an underage girl. He is very porn and pervert. Meanwhile, Zach is a humble psychopath who kills every bad guy on the street. The last time he did it was when he eliminated a drunken man. The man tries to touch his sister, but Zach breaks both of the pervert's arms with a chainsaw. I shudder just imagining that.

But for all the crimes and savagery that Daxon and Zach have committed, they are still kind to me. Since a few weeks we have been friends and fought all the bullies in the cell. I was appointed cell leader for defending the people who were being bullied by that fat man. Until my court time is set, I have a lawyer directing my case. He's fucking good at law and prosecutors, defending my innocence. But after my laywer tried to set me free, he didn't have enough evidence. I know it must be someone's game setting me up. grateful because of his intelligence, he managed to make me free from all charges.

Griffin Maverick, he's my best fuckin' lawyer.

⸙: author note

Dealing With Theo is my first published story in english, it doesn't have many chapters but I try to finish it well. Theodor and Delilah are the main characters in this story. I hope it makes you guys happy and gives a lot of votes in every chapter that I publish later. Thank you fairies! love you!♡꙼̈

 Thank you fairies! love you!♡꙼̈

Swipe up to next chapter!