22. She Is Mine

Theodor Aldrich

I'm pretty smart.

After knocking out a psychopath I've now managed to stun this stupid Griffin. It wasn't too sadistic, I just smothered him for a while with the anesthetic that was in his car just like he drugged me. Griffin immediately fainted quickly and I immediately tied his legs together so he couldn't escape.

After I cleaned him up, I robbed his car and didn't forget to steal his cell phone. I looked for Roman's current address and it didn't take me any time to find him straight away.

When I know where Roman is now, I know the place quite well. It was a luxurious house like the one where I used to live there. Most likely Delilah was also held there. I have to quickly save her before Roman does something to her. Before I came there, I had to disguise myself first so Roman couldn't recognize me. And I already know how.

My disguise was to be the hitman he ordered. And now, I had to be the psychopath Zach to take his role in front of Roman. All black clothes and a mask covering my face. When I arrived in front of a luxurious house I tried to act calmly entering the yard of the house. Everything went well when all the guards didn't block me. However, when I arrived at the door, someone came to me and I glared at him.

I know him.

"Daxon?"

He tilted his head. Like confused because I said his name. Or maybe he didn't recognize me.

"Who are you?" Daxon asked.

I can't possibly show my face to anyone here, but I'm also confused why Daxon is here? Is he Roman's accomplice just like Zach?

"Wait, how do you know my name? You---"

"ZACH!"

A girl with long straight hair ran straight to hug me. His hug was so tight it was like he didn't know who I really was. I'm not Zach. Who's this girl?

"You're finally back!"

"Zach?" Daxon was surprised too when he glanced at me. "You're Zach?" He immediately took off my mask and damn my disguise was useless.

The girl let go of her hug then looked at me when she knew I wasn't Zach.

"Theo?"

"You're not Zach!"

"Shut up both of you!" I covered the girl's mouth with one hand. Daxon was still surprised to look at me. "Now you see I'm not Zach! So keep quiet or your Zach-"

The girl actually bit my hand and I reflexively let go of my grip. "Fuck!"

"Where is my brother?"

"Your brother?" I was surprised for the umpteenth time. "So that psychopath is your brother, huh?"

"He's not a psychopath!"

"He is."

"Theo, stop it! That's Vanessa, Zach's sister. You remember the reason why Zach was in prison? It's because an old man had abused his sister." Daxon told me. I just remembered and understand now.