"It had to happen mia cara." I cooed into her sweet little ear, watching the body with her.
[My dear]

"He said he'd change." She sobbed.

"Things don't work like that around here Kelsey. One chance is all you get. Blow it and you'll end up like him." I smirked, massaging her shoulders.

"Don't you touch me you fucking devil." She yelled, pulling herself away from me but I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"You keep testing me and if you continue I won't be able to control what I'll do to you." I warned her and she scoffed.

"What? You're going to kill me like you killed him. Please be my fucking guest, you'll be doing me a favor."

"Don't tempt me." I groaned.

"I don't expect less from someone who purchased a trafficked girl. You're just like the rest of them and I hope you fucking burn in hell. You're all fucking pigs. You and the lot of them. I was just walking home when those fucking shitheads snatched me. Did I ask for it? Fuck no. Do I want to be here? No. I was perfectly fine with my shitty life but you people always have to ruin lives." I could hear the pain in her voice as she looked me dead in the eye.

"You're just like them." She looked at me with disgust.

"I'm not like them." I stated blankly, staring back at her.

"Really, you buy from them and that makes you just like them. What sick fuck buy a young lady." She scoffed and pulled her wrist from my hand.

"Trust me bella I'm nothing like them." I leaned towards her ear. "I'm worst."

I smirked looking at her face, trying to catch a bit of fear but the only thing present on her face was scorn.

Just then the door opened and then cleaning crew stepped in.

"Just take the body and leave the supplies." I ordered and they did as they were told.

The whole time Kelsey never took her eyes off me and that look of scorn that I despised so much was still planted on her face.

As soon as the door shut signalling the cleaners departure a huge grin was plastered on my face.

"Clean it up." I commanded, pointing to the blood left on the floor as I sat back down in my chair.

She just looked at me and sucked her teeth.

Grumbling something under her breath she got the supplies and moved over to the blood stained area. I watched as she rolled the dress up to her upper thighs and got down on her knees on the floor.

She began cleaning Paolo's blood without saying a word. I watched as her thick thighs would firmly shake as she washed and scrubbed.

Never in my life have I thought that seeing a woman clean a dead man's blood from my house floor would be such a turn on.

About twenty minutes later she was almost finished with her cleaning but I wasn't ready for her to leave yet.

Slyly I stood before her and when she wasn't paying attention, I kicked the bucket spilling at that bloody, soapy water back unto the floor.

"Oops." I grinned. "Better clean that up."

I saw her clench the sponge in her hand and her breathing intensified.

I believe it's time for me to leave.

I brisk walked to the door and as I was about to open it there was a loud bang beside my ear.

I was left dumbfounded as the bucket I just kicked over fell unto the floor after hitting the door. It barely missed my head.

I slowly turned around to see Kelsey standing there with the wet sponge in her hand.

"You think I'm your fucking slave you dickhead huh? You think you can fucking treat me like your servant you damn crackhead donkey ass looking cum cricket." She yelled, glaring madly at me.

My jaw ticked and my fists tightened. I began walking towards her and she started walking to meet me.

As I was about to reach her and teach her a lesson she'd remember, then she threw the dirty sponge.

And with a splat it connected with my face.

"I'd rather fucking die before I let you treat me like shit."

Those were the last words I heard from her before I saw red.

____________________________

BORING CHAPTER GUYS

ANYHEW

THANK YOU FOR THE CONSTANT SUPPORT ☺️🐱☺️

I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘💞

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈