Extra 1#

Dorothea had a hard day together, there was a fire caused in a shop which leads to numerous injured victims, prompting her and Carlisle to be extremely occupied in the hospital. This caused twice the stress due to school work and questionnaires. Upon arriving home (hers and Jasper's), Dorothea dedicated a good bath for herself in the fantasy bathroom.

Softly letting the silk robe fall from her body, feeling it glide down on her skin. She let the robe fall to the floor and wrapped her arms around her naked body. Dorothea gradually walks her way into the joint bathroom.

Taking in the view of gold tiles, the black and white marble sink. The warm fuzzy bath rug she'd been just using. Utmost of all she gazes at herself in the mirror.

Her reflection is just shown to any normal girl her age, youthful, attractive, bright, and had a hint of joy. But her rose gold hue eyes seem broken and hollow as if she had been to a darker side of the world, and that's because she has after living almost a decade now.

"You..." She states flatly before giggling in amusement. "You're dead." She states to her face. She brings her hands to her face. The skin is soft and smooth and warm. Her thick red hair flows down her back whispering, caressing sounds into her ears.

Her reflection is like a fantasy, an idea, a dream that everyone would ever wish for in a female.

Dorothea moved from the mirror, heading toward the tub filled with warm fresh milk to maintain her smoothness (advice from Rosalie), bath salts, and rose petals. The bathroom lit more candles than any source of light, and feeling a headache would appear the source.

Carefully dipping one foot into the warm bath, she felt her skin being taken by the water, and she closes her eyes and relaxed as she fully went in.

Being delicate with her long red hair, she carefully pushes them out of the tub, letting it flow right onto the floor as she rests her head. The hot milk was relaxing, the candlelight hot, and the steam in the room helped ease her stress, but she was still feeling lost, she could not quite figure out why.

"Love?" Dorothea smirks, that's what's missing her husband slash soulmate, Jasper. She hears the door slowly open, the soft light that comes into the room is enough to see the silhouette of Jasper's body. The scent of fresh rose petals wafted through the air along with the scent of Jasper's cologne.

Dorothea slowly opens her eyes and sees Jasper as he stood in the doorway, his golden eyes are attentive to her. Dorothea watches as Jasper walks over closer to the tub, not bothering to straighten herself or feeling embarrassed for being naked, the milk will cover her parts.

Jasper walks over and sits beside the tub on a stool, his eyes automatically linger within the water to catch Dorothea's figure but the white milk water blocks his peering eyes.

Jasper remove his leather glove and fiddled with Dorothea's hair, he stroked the hair twice, and his hand was soft and gentle. "You look gorgeous." He hums, while Dorothea closes her eyes letting the gesture smooth her down. "How's the hunt? Kill many?" Dorothea asks, the clear stank of metallic blood lingering from Jasper now that he's imminent to her.