Chapter 51 - Wedding Night

Eclipse

Eclipse

2008

"I didn't think you would come, Sam," Dorothea had questioned the tribe leader but Paul was quick to beat his reply. "Oh, please he didn't want to come! If it wasn't for Emily go on and on about how it was rude not to go when he had received a letter and that shit was like expensive-"

"We get it, Paul," Jacob and Sam had replied at the same time earning a scowl from the man and laughter from Dorothea. "That aside, you finally settle down with your man, huh? I was quite shocked when the invitation got in."

Dorothea smiled before turning her head a little to catch a glimpse of Jasper still talking with Peter, when Peter caught her eyes he told Jasper to turn around. They both shared a sincere smile before Dorothea focused back on the 3 huge males in front of her. "I am amazed too. I didn't think I would get married again one day, though here I am!"

The males had smiled at her seeing the true bond they had for each other making the 2 of them sort of jealous for not finding their mates yet. "Are you going on a honeymoon?" Sam had asked this time, Dorothea had shaken her head with slight disappointment as she spoke "No, we can't leave peacefully knowing Victoria is still alive."

"Right the bloodsucker." Jacob frowned and scoff while Sam and Paul nod in understanding and had slight pity for the girl. Suddenly, Sam let out a sigh while Paul laughed and Jacob shook his head, Dorothea had a questioning look about what was happening so Paul explains to her about the mind link. "Jared just mind-link us that Embry did something stupid, and need us directly. I'm sorry, T."

"No concerns. You came and that made me delighted. Go before he does something more troubling," Sam was the first to shift before rushing back into the woods, and Jacob did the same once smiling at Dorothea and wishing her a happy marriage.

Paul stays back a little longer to hug Dorothea longer before he too had rushed off when Sam had howl for him.

"Can we... talk?" Dorothea turns to the voice, seeing Bella there from a distance as she fiddle with her finger, eyes refusing to look back into hers. Mostly due to the undying breathtaking beauty, Dorothea held that intimates her more. "About what, Bella?"

Dorothea had walked closer to the human but noticed her slight flinch when Dorothea stood in front of her with a questioning look despite knowing what the topic was going to be. "...I... I'm s-sorry"

"I feel like at the end of every drama. I'm going to see you apologizing a lot to me." Dorothea had thought that out lot as she scans through Bella's body language. "You don't need to Bella. No, I take that back, please do apologise whenever you are in the wrong. It makes me please better, never good at holding a grudge,"

Dorothea made a thinking face before crunching her face, Bella will also be in the wrong and it's better she knows and admits to it. "It did hurt when you doubt me or do things without thinking twice but like you said in Italy. I'm gifted with seeing the future so I understand your reasoning for your actions and words. Just do acknowledge at the end, when you're wrong."

Bella had listened through all of Dorothea's words, not missing a beat. Seeing this Dorothea smiled before pulling her into an embrace, "Let's not fight any more next time and I forgive you." Edward watched from the inside seeing people he dearly loved close to each other warm his heart.

(. ͡❛ ‿ ͡❛.)

Esme and Carlisle had given the new wed their gift early when all the guests had left, giving them a modern house inside the woods just a 30 minutes drive from the Cullen's residence if they need their privacy

"It's huge. There's numerous rooms!" Dorothea had watched in awe at the building Carlisle and Esme have been saving up for them just like they did their other children as well.

"Well, now you have so many places to have sex other than the bed-" Rose quickly shut her husband by dragging him away by the ear, Dorothea would have turned red if she wasn't a vampire, like how Bella was currently looking like but Jasper still can sense her change of emotion making him smirk as he had insisted that tonight they needed the privacy.

The family had laughed seeing it as a joke but when Jasper didn't respond to the laughter and Dorothea shied away from the family, closer to the house. They took the hint, Edward pushing a red Bella away, following the parent while Alice and Dean whisper about protection to Jasper before leaving.

That's how they are currently in their shared bedroom with Dorothea carefully brushing her hair to the side, her eyes gaze her movement before they shift to Jasper who just got out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

Hair dripping wet but a smirk grew when they made eye contact through the mirror, Jasper had slowly walked his way behind Dorothea while eyes still glue onto each other, his finger playing around with the dress zip before unzipping the dress for her.

"What are you doing, Jasper?" Dorothea had softly giggle at the action as she silently shivers with Jasper's wet fingers on her bareback.

"You know. We might not be able to have a honeymoon like a normal newly married couple but there is one thing we still can do." Dorothea's smile didn't drop as she let Jasper undress her deliberately so he could get every detail of her, a soft chuckle left her as she answered

"And what is that?" Jasper smirked knowing the girl was playing innocent at the moment, when his eyes lose focus on the girl as it landed on her bare neck, he had almost lost it. Moving his lips on her neck, letting his teeth graze the soft skin while her scent hits his nose strongly. With one swift movement, he had carried the girl bridely style of the chair to their bed earning a loud chuckle from the girl.

"What do you think new weds do on their first night together?" Being on top gave Jasper the perfect view of Dorothea from her gorgeous body line to the sincere loving eyes she held with that stunning smile, Jasper just fell for her all over again. "I'm still new to this first night together. So, what do they do Mr Whitlock?"

Jasper let out a low growl as a vicious grin grew on his face. "They make love. Like I'm going to do to you." The room's mood had changed to a lustful aura and hard breathing and sounds of the bed moving can be heard. It's going to be a long night.