Chapter 94

"Now, stop these negative attitudes. It's my wedding day now!" Just when Dorothea spoke 'wedding', the scene quickly changes to a room where stood Dorothea is in a 1500s-century wedding dress that caught Alice's attention quickly.

Taking every important detail, she needs in her fashion knowledge. The mother can be seen behind the girl, fixing her beautiful white lace veil, "You should be thanking us and Michael. If not, you wouldn't be here looking all beautiful and poise for a wedding. You should be glad; you even have us as your parent."

"Shut up, old hag!" Emmet had turned super protective since the first bad thing was shown happening to Dorothea, Jasper sighed, he can already tell that it was going to be hard having alone time with his wife now.

"Dorothea. I might be wrong but you kept looking down at your stomach. Are you perhaps..." Benjamin's words caused everyone to watch carefully the young Dorothea's movements and as the Egyptian boy said, Dorothea kept looking and caressing her tummy.

"RightI I nearly forgot! I was pregnant with his child before the wedding. I found out the night after!"

"W-What happen to the child?"Dorothea could only smile at Bella's question, while everyone had frozen in shock and the new information. Dorothea only a few days into her 16 of age has already bared a child in her stomach.

Looking at Jasper who wasn't overwhelmed, told them that he knew everything beforehand making them query how the male took in such information. They all watch from the corner as then Dorothea walks up the aisle with her father.

Everyone held complex emotions from Dorothea and Jasper's wedding. Everyone in the room has been a spectator to Jasper and Dorothea sealing their love, they couldn't help but compare the 2 weddings together.

Heck, they even favor Aro over the father walking Dorothea away to the groom. Seeing a frightened expression on Dorothea as she made eye contact with Michael in front of the priest made them just wish this is all a dream.

All Dorothea need to do is say a small 'no' and the wedding would be canceled but they all knew the girl didn't have the confidence to. "And I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Dorothea claps and cheers along with the crowd despite her shaking small self. Jasper claps along slowly despite despising every single moment of it but this is Dorothea's past and he shall learn to accept it. The wedding went on like that, Michael would show off Dorothea like a prized doll to his workers and friends.

And when the event had finished, the father gave the young Dorothea a piece of news she wouldn't ever want to hear, she would be living with her husband and never step foot in the Caddell's mansion.

"And the worst father awards go to, Mr Aron Caddel" This time everyone applauds proudly at Emmet's announcement even Jasper earning a shake and laughter from Dorothea.

The scene showed inside the carriage, with Michael and young Dorothea in it. It was probably the most uncomfortable ride in everyone's life with how Michael kept dirty talking and touching Dorothea while Jasper was held back by Dean and Alice from attacking a memory.

Dorothea didn't pay attention to her then, and her then-husband as she gazes outside the carriage earning a questioning look. "Thea-?" Screams from horses and a rigid stop from the carriage made everyone in a frenzy, looking around for the cause of it. "What is happening out there?!"

"Yes, what the hell is happening out there?!" Everyone quickly followed after Michael, who went out to see the happenings outside. Each and every one of their vision is filled with bandits from every corner, trapping them.

The dead body of the coachman can be seen not far.

"This is serious! Dorothea shouldn't you be running?!" Dean and Emmet screamed but the young Dorothea didn't wince or shiver at her sight, the girl wasn't even scared unlike Michael as the bandit screamed and yell for their money.

Something silver shine from the sun's beam which caught their attention, "They got a gun!" The gun was pointed at Michael after a bandit told their leader about no money being found.

They all stood still, ready to accept Michael's death but the male had another plan which shocks many they try to stop the action but it came useless when every touch just went through the young Dorothea. "NO!"

Just in time for the bullet to be shot, Michael had pushed the young Dorothea in front of him out of instinct to survive, allowing the girl to take the bullet through her stomach, right where the baby should be growing in her.

They all gasped, rushing off to the girl, coughing up blood and inaudibly weeping in agony to the ground. Jasper had to look away from the display and beside Dorothea who gave herself a pitying look while Michael ran off to save himself as the bandit chased after him.

"W-What should we do?!" / "C-Carlisle, d-do something!" Dorothea's siblings were in a panic, trying somehow to save their sister while Carlisle and the rest just shake their heads, telling them there is nothing to do but only to attend to Dorothea slowly bleed herself to death.

"I didn't expect you to greet death so early in age."

They all turn to the voice, belonging to Aro, the male stare off to where Michael had run off to before a harsh cough with blood coming out switched his attention. Dorothea look worse and dare Aro to say, the girl didn't suit being surrounded by her own blood.

"I don't mind. Others die younger and more tragic than me. It's just a pity I couldn't see my child first." They watch as Aro lets out an immense sigh at young Dorothea's words, the girl was ready to accept her death.

In fact, she looks more pleased than anything at all.

Aro had kneeled down in front of the bleeding Dorothea, many stunned not expecting the royal Aro to do such activities with his high ego and pride. "Well, too bad. I have taken a fondness for you. I do hope that you can forgive me for bringing you immortality-"

Everyone took a step back, glancing between the real Dorothea and then at the kneeling Aro, mentally asking Dorothea if what they are seeing is correct the female nodded with giggles at their reaction.

They watch as the girl slowly closes her eyes, drifting to sleep just right after Aro sharply bit through her neck, spreading his venom.

"YOU'RE ARO'S FREAKING CREATION!!!" / "I AM!" Dorothea giggles applauding her hands frantically while everyone is still in hysteria by everything.

"This fucking explains everything-"

"From how protective and forgiving he is with you-"

"That's why you continue visiting him every month!"

Jasper rolled his eyes at his brothers (Emmet, Dean, and Edward) for completing each of their sentences while Dorothea digs into how they match the same energy.