Chapter 22

"Oh honey, you never mentioned to me that your man is well trained," Roselia teases Dorthea with her wordings and nudging her at the girl's rib for some attention. Dorothea let out a reddish blush if possible while her eyes never left Jasper. "Trained or not. I'm still uneasy."

"Don't be. I feel like the one that should be worried is me and Alice," Esme gave Dorothea a side hug disregarding the background, where the Denali's members and Alice were placing bets on how Edward and Carlisle were going to lose.

Since Edward is a fast vampire he strikes Jasper first from the front while misleading him so that Carlisle could aim at the man's open back, but Jasper was capable of avoiding each and every one of Edward's attacks, making Carlisle's job more complex when Jasper had turned around to face him briefly to tackle him on the ground so that he could focus on Edward.

Carlisle hurriedly stood up to help Edward, seeing as he was owning a hard time dodging Jasper's punches and kicks. Carlise clings himself quickly to one of Jasper's arms, making sure to have a secure grip.

Jasper let a small frown at the action, looking at Carlisle but when he turned to Edward he saw a punch aim towards him from Edward, Jasper's body moved at its making him crouch down so that Carlisle took the punch instead. 

When Carlisle's grip was loosened, Jasper kicked Edward on the chest onto the ground making him let a distressed groan. Jasper slowly looks up at Dean since Carlisle and Edward are in too much pain to stand off from the hit, making Dean the only vampire able to fight in the ring.

Dean instantly raises his hand in surrender he even got a hold of a small white flag somehow.

"Dude! what the hell are you doing! Attack for god sake! Where did you even get that stupid flag!" Emmet let out a groan at the man even throwing a shoe at Dean's head. "I value my life unlike some people here! I ain't attacking and Alice already told me what was going to happen so I prepare beforehand. You like it?"

Tanya applaud her hand along with her coven indicating the fight was over and they enjoy it very much. "As stated before the fight. Since you all lost, that means he has every right to be with Dorothea."

"I mean. He was a major, trained newborn, strong and yet very patient and calm. The perfect match for Dorothea. What more do you want?" Kate delivered up this time, Carlisle replied once he stood up from the ground with his hand still covering his nose probably a little broken from Edward's punch. "Tanya and Kate are right. I apologize for our immatureness, Jasper. Welcome to the family."

Carlisle and Jasper shook hands before they went off to their partner. Once Jasper is close to Dorothea, he held her up in the air while spinning her around making the girl laugh. Leisurely and delicately put her down and was about to kiss her before Dorothea was taken away by Emmet.

Emmet clutch onto Dorothea's stomach holding the girl firmly above him as he leads her inside the house alongside a glaring Edward at Jasper. Everyone can hear Dorothea yelling and screaming to be put down but the two men ignore her.

Everyone let out a chortle and a few giggles as Jasper was confused at the act. "It's going to take them a while to open up. Till then I don't think you are allowed to touch her with them around." Alice spoke up, hugging Jasper as a welcome before heading inside also with Dean. The rest of the Denalis' did the same after introducing themselves to the newest member of the Cullen.

"I'm glad to see Thea beaming like that. I haven't since her smile like that ever before. Make sure to keep doing that and not the opposite." Roselia gave a small warning to Jasper too while walking away to search for her husband.

Carlisle and Esme gave Jasper a few brief significant things he should know about being a Cullen but unlike the others. Carlisle asked that he and Roselie instead take the last name Hale due to their almost same appearance and blonde hair. "I'm so thrilled to welcome another child into the family. I hope you stay long."

"I'll remain as long as Dorothea is around."

"A loyal one. Keep it up, son." Esme gave Jasper a motherly hug while Carlisle being the father just gave off a welcoming smile.

For the first time, Jasper felt welcome ever since he was turned. I knew immediately that Cullen was different from the rest and that he was going to love everyone in the house maybe it's going to be a little hard with Emmet and Edward but how Dorothea speak about them and sees them with his own eyes makes him realized Dorothea was right.

The Cullen is like something you would find weird at first but the longer you stay the harder it is for you to go. Jasper let out a soft chuckle sensing all the positive emotions in the house not even one held negativeness.