Chapter 91 - The Night We Met

Breaking Dawn Pt

Breaking Dawn Pt.2

The year 2009

The scene changes multiple times until Dorothea strikes the age of 15-year-old it stops, showing the girl who is radically divergent from the Dorothea they all knew.

This 15-year-old Dorothea, had heavy make-up, big dresses, and a monotone expression, and gives off a vibe of someone who has given up on everything. The scene is taken in front of the mansion's main door as the parent look down at their children with hands around each other.

"Your mother and I will be advancing out for dinner tonight to meet an extraordinary client for the following day. Caleb, you shall be in charge."

The previous Dorothea gave her parent a dutiful smile that didn't relinquish her eyes for no objection to her father's rules which made the man give an approval stern nod at her yielding form. The mother and Caleb had partaken a smirk at each other when Dorothea did a curtsy before leaving them to her room like always.

"Whenever, father and mother aren't around. I would not be permitted to leave my room. If I achieved, I would be punished severely. The rule originated when I hit the age of 11, I believe?" they all followed and observed Dorothea, who track after her young self to her room.

Everyone eyed around the big room, as expected it was like a royal princess room any girl was given and that made them happy. At least they gave Dorothea a stunning and spacious bed-chamber to shelter.

They watch as Dorothea walks away to the bathroom with a few maids, after 10 minutes coming out, no make-up to be seen and in more comfortable slumber wear, and an old nightgown worn around that time and it was no lie how transparent it would be

Jasper let out a cough, forcing everyone to focus else way, mostly aiming at those mateless males in the room. It's clear as shown, that Dorothea's body matures quite fastly and could easily capture anyone's attention with a simple glance.

 Alice and Rosalie unashamedly praise their sister merely to tease Jasper who glared at them

A few didn't even try hiding themselves gawking at Dorothea which is starting to frustrate Jasper as he couldn't control everyone's action and thought but he can intimidate them, while Dorothea just laughs, enjoying Jasper physically turning everyone away from her young self.

Everyone stops their teasing when an unexpected knock or more like a barge caught their attention.

Caleb slams the room door open making both of Dorothea flinch at the sound as he leans on the doorway, eyeing his sister up and down earning a growl from Jasper as he tries to collar the boy up but since this is a memory, his hands went through Caleb.

"It's a very marvellous night, isn't it?" The young Dorothea, quickly put out a cloak over her body, not expecting her brother to disturb her. She kept her head down as she nods, being taught to never talk back unless they ask for it, even your own brother.

Caleb walks up to the window, and opens it, letting the cold breeze hit them. "Won't you look at that! The sky is filled with stars!" This caught both Dorothea's attention, as they both walk over to the window, letting their head peak out to gaze at the night sky. Both Dorothea, let out an amazed gasp as a true smile and curious eyes build on their face.

Everyone instantly knew what Caleb was doing, he was trying to get Dorothea out of the house and get in trouble later with the father. "I desire to go out, tonight. M-May I?" The young Dorothea, had her hands together on her chest while peering down at her bare feet, asking permission to leave since Caleb was in charge.

"You're older, dear sister. You're hingeing 16 tomorrow. Don't you deem this time, you should be the one to dominate your own behaviour?"

"Dorothea don't!" Everyone was screaming at the young Dorothea who thought deeply at Caleb's words but when the girl finally looks up, everyone let out a groan. "You're going to leave, aren't you?"

And just in time, the young Dorothea had rushed out of the house with the mature Dorothea following behind. They both giggle and skip in their every step.

"How gullible and stupid can she be? Hm, how should I put this scenario at father?" Everyone glared harshly as Caleb smirked, laughing while walking out of Dorothea's bedroom. Looking down the stair seeing the maids trying to stop her from leaving but when they made eye contact with Caleb's harsh scowl, they immediately stop and instead help the girl wear her boots.

"I can just say, she's been unobedient, aggressive, protests to listen, scandal the family's name and the list goes on and on. Might as well fancy me with her being tortured tonight since she is won't be here no more."

Everyone gave the boy a questioning look, wondering what he met by not seeing Dorothea anymore but they got distracted when both Dorothea yelled out, one for her brother, betting a goodbye while the current Dorothea yelled for them to hurry up.

They all watch as Caleb simply waves back at her sister with not a smile but a wicked smirk as a plan is being built in his mind.

The scene changes once more, making them jolt a little with any warning for it to be changed. This time it portrays the scene, with little people outside, maybe a few carriages can be seen but from afar. Where they are walking seems to be more deserted.

"Thea, honey, where exactly are we?" / "This doesn't seem safe at all"

Dorothea giggles at her parent, Carlisle, and Esme's worries as she matches the same energy and steps with her old self as she sings a tune. "I honestly don't know. When I left the house, I instantly went pursuing the brightest star, losing track of time and place. Before I knew it, everything was dull and grey clouds grew. I enjoy the moment, away from my family."

They all couldn't certainly scold Dorothea, knowing a minute away from a family like that, they too wouldn't panic or worry about the whereabouts and time. "Actually, this is my beloved part of the past. Aro is in here!"

"WhAT!" / "HuH?!"

Dorothea couldn't explain much since everyone started bombing her with questions while brandishing her around, only securing her to laugh more than anything really. Edward and Jacob took an intimation of how Jasper wasn't furious at everyone hogging his mate but watching off at a dim alley. "Jas? What are you looking at?"

This caught Dorothea's attention as she rushes off to be beside Jasper with a huge grin while grabbing his arm, "You found the alley?!"

Everyone had given an uncanny look at Dorothea's excitement and Jasper's emotionless state of the situation. Everyone was cut off from everything they were doing, from gawking at the cute Dorothea humming freely in her thought or raising an eyebrow at the couple staring off in the alley.

Since an ear-pitching scream broke everyone's eardrum.

Mostly the wolves had covered their ears, not being used to such a scream. "Fucking hell! It won't stop!" Paul and Sam yelled out but they noticed how the young Dorothea, instead of running away or looking for help, had gone closer to the alley with curious eyes.