Chapter 1~Taliyah ~Monday

Just another summer day and It's hot! H-O-T, hot! I planned on wearing some capris to school, but it was just waaayy to hot. I slipped on some denim shorts and a simple white loose shirt with some white sneakers. I grabbed my backpack and all the other important things for school and headed out the door to the bus stop. To my suprise the bus came early so I know this is about to be a good day. I hopped on the bus and sat down and pulled out a book. I was so into the book that I didn't realize that the bus came to a stop. I continued reading becuase these kids have no importance to me.

        "Well hello stranger." A male voice sang. I looked up from my book and there he was...the thing I've trying to run away from in my mind for the past year. I couldn't find any words to say. What was I supposed to say to the guy that I had the worst break up with. It was just so much misunderstanding and complications, everything was wrong, but it was right. The love was there, but worldly things broke it all up. "Hellllooo!! So you don't remember me now?" I stayed silent. "Scoot over, I know you remember me!" I moved my bookbag and sat next to the window of the bus.

        This was all to crazy for me.

        "I thought you were moving to Florida." I said still astonished.

        "Who told you that? Carmen? Yea, it was Carmen." He said answering his own question. "Yea, I lied to her, just to get her off my case." Why am I not suprised? You've always been such a lier! I just mentally rolled my eyes and sighed. "You don't really talk much do you?"

        "I do. I just haven't talked and forgiven you in so long, I'm just trying to keep my cool." He sighed.

        "It's been over a year! I thought you would be over this by now." I nearly slapped the taste out of his mouth.

        "Are you serious right now? I really liked you and thought you was the one I was gonna be with for awhile. I wasn't expecting marriage, but atleast something long term! You just don't get it! So hurry up and get out the seat so I can go to school!" I pushed him out of my way and he was calling my name, but I just ignored him and kept on moving to meet up with my friends and tell them about what just happened this morning. So maybe today wasn't going to be a good day after all.

        I got off of the bus as fast as I could and met up with the girls. There was so much that needed to be told.