As for Taehyung, you could clearly see his hand fisted under the table, controlling himself from punching MinJoo. Well... He won't be controlling his anger if there's no teacher in the class. "Mr. Park... Thank god you're here... Come in." A woman in her age early 30s called out as you could see the gold nametag, attached to her maroon-colored vest which displayed her name; Song Hye-Kyo.

"I'm sorry for the sudden scramble Ms. Song..." Jimin apologized as he bowed down before looked back at the teacher who froze- unable to process what just happened. "Are you okay Jimin? You scared me a little..." She teased caused Jimin to giggled, understanding why the woman reacted like that.

Well... It's Park Jimin we talked about here.

Later then he excused himself and walked towards his seat. He didn't look at MinJoo, rather he ignore the boy and act as if he's not there. What could he do to him in the class anyway? Nothing. "Are you okay? Where have you been?" Taehyung asked, silently worried about Jimin condition because he believes the boy is still traumatized by MinJoo.

But what happened after, caught Taehyung attention when the boy just ignored MinJoo existence and sat beside him, not even displaying scared or uncomfortable facial expressions like he usually does. "Hey, baby~" MinJoo uttered as Taehyung glared at him, already planned to punch the boy but Jimin voice stopped him from doing so.

"What baby? I'm not your baby. My name is Jimin so fuck off. There's no baby here." Jimin hissed despite the scared feeling deep inside his stomach, catching Taehyung attention before the boy smirked in satisfaction. He doesn't know what got into Jimin's head but surely he's liking it. MinJoo was not any better, the sassy treatment he received from Jimin now was provoking him to disturb the boy more...

Easy to say; sassy Jimin is nothing but an addiction...

"Woah... Where is the baby Park Jimin I used to know?" MinJoo spoke which makes Jimin nose scrunched in nausea, consciously giving the boy his disgusted face to make sure that MinJoo got the hint and back off before looking at the new boy with nothing but anger filled inside those crescent eyes. Jimin is scared of him, yes. It's ridiculous if he said he's not afraid of MinJoo completely but he did well in hiding it from anybody that time.

"Your baby Park Jimin? Already dead. Right now there's only Park Jimin that soon-to-be Jeon..." He spoke while keeping his gaze on MinJoo face, seeing the boy's facial expressions changed from naughty into anger the moment he spoke another guy's name. For other people, this might be funny considering the fact it sounds like a kid fighting but clearly not for MinJoo who is really obsessive with Jimin...

He didn't reply anything after that as he glared at Jimin before looked behind the boy, watching how Taehyung stuck out his tongue without Jimin acknowledged. This doesn't do any good than adding more fuels inside hell that was buried deep MinJoo. But then he remembered something that caused him to smirked before focused on Ms. Song, leaving Jimin who scoffed at the loss.

Well... Jimin didn't know what is he thinking about that's why...

If he knows it earlier, he won't be that confident...

_________________✍

"So he proposed to YOU?!" Taehyung asked out loud as they walked outside the gate while Jimin showing his ring with a smile on his face. By a time like this, every student should be home already...