"What?"

"You know that you'll be marrying this 'old man' right?" Jungkook declared as Jimin stared at him before smile softly, finally realized how happy he is. He glanced at his hand and looked at the beautiful promise ring before gazing back at Jungkook and nodded slowly. "Yeah... I do know." Jimin mumbled before cupping Jungkook's face and landed his lips on top of the male's closed eyes.

"Now let me go. Taehyung might search for me..." Jimin said after back away from Jungkook face, seeing the doe's eyes once again opened. Jungkook didn't say anything as he started to walk with Jimin in his arms, catching the boy off guard by the sudden movement. "Yah yah Mr. Jeon?!! What did you think you're doing? Let me go!! I could fall any moment!!" Jimin stopped his step before going down the stairs, scared for his dear life.

"Do you trust me?" Jungkook asked and looked into Jimin eyes, once again making the boy surprised by the sudden question. Of course, he does believe the male but what happened in the future couldn't be assumed right? So better let him walk with his legs than fall later. "Yeah but–"

"No, but! Either yes or no. That's all I wanted to hear." Jungkook cut him off before Jimin even got to explain his interpretation. The boy glanced to the stairs before looked back at the older and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. If anything happens to him, he surely will burn Jungkook ass later.  "You're being an asshole now Mr. Jeon but yeah, I believe you," Jimin stated openly, receiving an amused chuckled from the teacher.

"Call me Jungkook. Enough with Mr. Jeon..." He declared as Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. Not that he doesn't want to but he speculated calling the teacher, Mr. Jeon is a lot way better, and in addition to that, formally calling the older bringing these hot and sexy vibes around. Well, at least that's what Jimin always thinks of.

"Why can't I call you Mr. Jeon...?" Jimin hesitantly raised the question as he looked at Jungkook who unexpectedly smirked at the topic. "No!! Don't do that face!! Cut it out!!" Jimin asserted as he hold out his hand, showing his tiny palm to Jungkook indicating for him to stop whatever he was thinking that time, knowing there's something dirty is going on the older's head.

Jimin knows him too well already.

"Well–"

"No!! I said don't!!"

"Because Mr. Jeon is only available in bed." Jungkook finished off with an amused grin before received a loud slap from Jimin on his shoulder. "Why you gotta be so dirty Mr. Jeo– Jungkook!!" Jimin whined loudly caused Jungkook to cackled before shrugging off and walked down the stairs, making the other immediately tight-lipped; scared if the older decided to toss him away.

__________________✍

Taehyung was walking down the corridor in resentment inside him, heading towards the well-known familiar room but then stopped when he heard silent footsteps behind him. He then takes a fast turn and hid behind one of those doors, hoping whoever that followed him, didn't see his turn.

He could see the shadow is walking near him and judging by the view, he could tell it was a girl since the skirt shape is reflecting. If it's a girl then, there's only one he could think of; of course, it's none other than So-Hyun. She's the only one who braves enough to follow Taehyung.

"Shit!! Where is he?! This bitch-"

Not giving her a chance to complete what she wanted to say, Taehyung walked out from the door and pushed her against the wall, and placed his hand in between So-Hyun's head. "Why are you following me?" Taehyung asked coldly, looking at the girl whose eyes went wide, shocked by the sudden action.

"Answer me," Taehyung said lowly, giving the girl her time as she let out a fake cough and recollect herself. Unexpectedly, she pushed Taehyung away from her, and even though it's not strong enough, the boy still back away, respecting. "I'm here to ask you. Is it true?" So-Hyun raised a question, showing her bitchy attitude despite the somekind of tingling feelings inside her stomach for being too close with the boy just now.

"What true?"

"Don't play coy with me Kim Taehyung... Tell me is it true Jimin once got raped? By MinJoo?" So-Hyun asked, irritation clear as the sky in her voice as she stare at Taehyung who seems taken aback by the sudden question. "Don't spit bullshit around here, So-Hyun," Taehyung stated harshly before turned around and walked away, decided to head towards their class– no longer in the mood to rest in the abandoned room.

So-Hyun watched Taehyung walk away and was about to call him again but doesn't dare to do so when the boy suddenly paused his step. "If you say shit to anyone else... You better pray to whatever God you believe in to come and save you from me." Taehyung warned and casually continue his walk like nothing had happened, catching So-Hyun off guard.

So-Hyun huffed in annoyance before walked away, decided to head towards their class. Her eyes wandered around and unexpectedly landed on MinJoo who just got out of the NamJoon office. She smirked widely before continuing her step but not to the class, to MinJoo.

She watched from above; how the boy look everywhere, need to make sure that no one is around before roaming behind the school building. She stepped down multiple levels using the stairs and followed MinJoo direction before finally saw him. Surprisingly, he's not alone, instead, Taemin was talking to MinJoo.

This caught So-Hyun attention immediately as he walked towards the both, not feeling scared about what to happen whatsoever. "What are you doing here?" Taemin, the first one to notice her existence asked as he glared at her. "I'm not here for you. I'm here for him." So-Hyun casually replied while pointing towards MinJoo who looked amused by the sudden statement.

"What are you want to talk about?"

"Can we go to another place? This trash right here, can't keep secret." So-Hyun mumbled while pointing at Taemin and watched how MinJoo nodded his head as he walked away, back to the abandoned floor. "What is it that you want?" MinJoo asked as he quit his step in the middle of the dark corridor and glanced back at So-Hyun.

"I wanted to know... Is it true that you raped Jimin?" She asked boldly, after make sure that no one is around them as MinJoo froze, unexpected this kind of topic they will talk about. "No." He denied plainly. Of course, he will do that, why wouldn't he? He's a smart kid and knows how to survive by himself. He's not going to say the truth to someone he doesn't trust.

"Dude just say the truth. I'll give you a big amount of money. Just say it. I and Jimin are rivals so you don't need to worry that I'll report it to the police or whatever." So-Hyun claimed, trying so hard to convince the boy. No matter what, she wanted to know whether it's true or not.

"I'll tell you but if you leak this anyone... You'll be the next victim." MinJoo told, sending quivers through her back for a moment as her legs suddenly weaken by the threat. "Also... I wanted $200." MinJoo stated and received a nod from So-Hyun. That little amount doesn't bother her in any type of way. She thought the boy will ask for more like a thousand but he doesn't.

"I keep my words,"

"So here's the answer, yeah I raped him back in primary school," MinJoo mentioned casually as if what he did is not a crime, as if Jimin is just a toy, not a human. So-Hyun didn't say anything but a wide smirk slowly expressed on her face, not even surprised nor feel sympathy for Jimin.

This is it... She finally received the truth she badly strives for. She just needs to think of something to finish off the game... Forever...

"Do you... Perhaps, record it that time?"

____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜