Epilogue: Six Years Later

A/N: This is the final chapter of this story. Take your time and enjoy reading it, as it's quite long. And don't forget to comment and leave your thoughts. ❤️

Six years later: 

Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhary was driving back from court after fighting yet another case. The cases were pouring in, and often she would get more cases than time now. It had been difficult for the first few years to find clients as a female barrister, but now, many wanted her to fight their cases for them.

Bondita had proven herself to be not only the most capable female barrister in Tulsipur, but rather the most capable barrister, just like her Pati Babu wanted. She had become even greater than him, just like he had envisioned. 

This was her biggest gift to her Shikshak Babu. Anirudh was very, very proud of her.  

Many female barristers rose after her, seeing her as their inspiration. There had already been a wave of change in Tulsipur and the surrounding areas, where more and more females were getting sent to school. Many families who looked up to Barrister Bondita were sending their girl children to school along with the boys now. 

Just like Anirudh once envisioned when he stepped foot into his country after completing his schooling in London, the change was finally taking place. 

He had educated Bondita, elevated her, and made her fly -- he lit one candle, so she could light many more. He had empowered one, so they together could empower many others. It was always easier lighting a room with two lit candles instead of one. 

"Bahu! Bahu!" Trilochan Roy Choudhary yelled as soon as she entered the haveli after parking the car outside.

Soon after she had become a popular barrister, Anirudh had encouraged her to finally begin to drive in public to bring about more movement and change. She had been afraid at first, but soon people got used to Barrister Bondita driving around the streets of Tulsipur. 

She quickly put her barrister robe on the side and rushed over to her Kakasasurji, who looked like he was in trouble. 

All of her kids were surrounding him!

Six year old Ambika was on Trilochan's back, trying to climb him as if he was a tree. Four year old Girish was watching his sister with an amused expression, and one year old Bhavani was in Trilochan's arms, pulling his hair. 

Along with these three, there were two more twin boys -- Somnath's kids, who were enjoying the show. They were three years old, and their names were Pranav and Darsh. 

"Ambika!" Bondita said sternly, and rushed to her mischievous daughter, pulling her off Trilochan's back so that her Kakasasurji could breathe. 

"Bahu, thank God you came," Kakasasurji said, out of breath, as Bondita placed Ambika flat on the ground. 

She took Bhavani from her Kakasasurji and held her one year old daughter in her arms, rubbing her back affectionately. 

"Are you okay Kakasasurji?" Bondita asked, looking at the kids who were all around him. 

 "I've never been better Bahu," Trilochan Roy Choudhary said, rubbing his back. 

"The kids are barely letting you breathe," Bondita pointed out. 

"I'm living my best life because of these kids Bahu," her Kakasasurji said, his eyes full of light, and Bondita knew that being with his grandchildren made him the happiest. "You go and freshen up, I'll watch them." 

"No you take a break Kakasasurji," Bondita said. 

"No, no need!" Trilochan said, and took Bhavani from Bondita's arms, holding the baby girl. "You had a long day."