His Loving Touch

Note: Mature content ahead. Read at your own discretion. I will post a short summary in the beginning of the next part so you may skip this part if you want.

When Bondita gave him permission to undress her, that was enough for him. He reached for her pallu and gently pulled it down while responding to her kisses. He didn't have too much control, because she was on top of him. 

After she pulled herself back to breathe, Anirudh rolled her over so that she laid on the bed. He caressed her hair gently and kissed her forehead, his fingers moving down her face to her neck. She felt her breath catch in her throat and she held the bedsheets, her heart beating faster. 

His lips made its way to hers, his fingers now trailing along her collarbone. He broke the kiss after a moment and glanced into her eyes, causing her to blush. 

"Hold on," he whispered and sat up on the bed, gently bringing his arm around her and helping her sit up too. 

Her blouse was exposed and seeing her like this was making Anirudh want to devour her. Her comfort was still his number one priority though, and before he did anything to her, he would make sure that she was eased into it. 

He didn't want to hurt her. 

Anirudh reached for her saree and gently started to undo it. Bondita looked down, blushing, as he finished removing the cloth from her body. 

She was just in her blouse and petticoat now. 

He reached behind her blouse to undo the hooks, and she felt her chest heave up and down, both out of nervousness and excitement. 

The way his fingers were brushing against her skin did not feel lustful. It felt warm and loving.

She closed her eyes as he finished unhooking her blouse, her fingers gently clutching his shirt. 

When he started to remove her blouse, her eyes opened again, her heart beating erratically. 

"Bondita," he whispered, pulling the cloth off her upper body and glancing at her breasts, his own face flushing. "You are beautiful." 

Then he gently held her shoulders and laid her down on the bed, his lips pressing a kiss against hers again. His kiss was full of intense passion and desire. 

She felt ecstatic that her Pati Babu called her beautiful. She responded to his kiss with even more desire, as her fingers played with the buttons of his shirt, undoing them gently. His hands were on her petticoat, untying the string so that he could pull this piece of cloth off her as well. 

He broke the kiss, and she slid the shirt off his shoulders. He had finished untying her petticoat, and looked her in the eyes for a moment, showing her with his eyes that she could trust him fully. 

Bondita already had full faith in him, and she didn't need to tell him that. She had already conveyed this to him on many occasions. In their relationship, faith was the main component. 

Anirudh's fingers lingered on the soft cloth of the petticoat for a second, before gently pulling it off, exposing just her panties. 

Bondita felt very exposed, but she knew that it was only her Pati Babu. There was no difference between her and him. Whatever she had, was all his, even if that was her body. She still felt nervous though, and perhaps only experience would cause these feelings to subside.

Anirudh then reached for her panties, and with a smile, he pulled that down as well, fully exposing her. He took a long look at her body, a blush on his cheeks. There were many things he wanted to do with her, but he didn't know where to start.