Mission Melt Anirudh Roy Choudhary

Trilochan Kaka (Bondita's kakasasurji) also was missing his bahu. He wanted to talk to her lots, but she was taking too much time in the study with Anirudh. He was in the living room with Bihari, when his patience finally broke and he headed towards the study himself. 

When he got there, what he saw through the glass door shocked him. Anirudh and Bondita hugging each other quite passionately. Trilochan Kaka's mouth fell open and he pushed the doors to the study open, causing Anirudh and Bondita to jump apart. 

"Anirudh!" Trilochan Kaka warned. "She is an unmarried lady. You cannot play with her self-respect!" 

Bondita looked down with a blush, and Anirudh sighed, placing one hand on his hips. 

"Kaka, it's not what what you think," he told her. 

"My eyes can't deceive me. I know the difference between a friendly hug and a... well... your kind of hug!" 

Anirudh placed his other hand on his head. He already had things he needed to explain to Bondita, and now Kaka had mixed himself in the picture. 

"Kaka, Bondita is tired. Let's take her to her room and have her rest," Anirudh said. 

"She's staying here?" Trilochan asked.

"Of course," Anirudh said. 

"You want an unmarried lady to stay at the Roy Choudhary haveli? Do you remember what happened last time? They were after her life," Trilochan told him, shaking his head. 

Anirudh remembered when he nullified his marriage with Bondita, the social outrage was crazy. They refused to let a girl with no relation to the family live with them. In fact, Bondita had been in grave danger, and she even had a bounty on her. They were offering money as a reward for anyone who would find her so they could kill her.

"I know," Anirudh said, "But we don't need to tell them that she is here." 

"Anirudh, they will find out," Trilochan kaka said, "How long can you hide this for?" 

Anirudh hadn't thought that far. 

"It's okay, I can go to my Maa and Thakuma," Bondita told them. She had to meet her mom and Thakuma anyways. She missed them a lot. It had been seven years since she saw them too.

Trilochan Kaka winced when he heard mention of her Thakuma. He had a very interesting history with Bondita's Thakuma. 

"No!" Anirudh said straight away, "You've just become a Barrister, but you have not started your career yet. Your Thakuma will never let that happen. You will stay here."

Bondita smiled. "But I thought I can make my own decisions Pati - Barrister Babu," Bondita said.  

When Trilochan Roy Choudhary heard Bondita almost call him Pati Babu, he smiled happily. He had wanted his bahu back for a long time. 

"There's only one solution then Anirudh," Trilochan said, and from his pocket he withdrew a box of sindoor -- he had brought it with him because he still had not lost hope. "Fill her hair's parting with sindoor." 

Bondita smiled back at her Kakasasurji. Back then, she had let her dream of being his wife go, because she prioritized their dream of becoming a barrister. Now Bondita was a barrister. Now she didn't have to let any dream go. 

"Kaka!" Anirudh exclaimed. 

"Anirudh," Trilochan warned. "It has been seven years. You can't make us wait any longer." 

By us, he meant him and Bondita. 

Anirudh just shook his head, upset, and walked out of there frustrated. Why did nobody understand that he was doing all of this for Bondita herself? 

After Anirudh left, Bondita looked at her Kakasasurji, still smiling. 

"You're happy?" Trilochan kaka asked, closing the box of sindoor and putting it back in his pocket. 

"Kakasasurji, no matter what I will become Anirudh Roy Choudhary's wife," Bondita said, determined. "Leave it to me Kakasasurji, you will get your bahu Bondita Roy Choudhary back."

Bondita's words made Trilochan smile. Trilochan knew without a doubt that his Anirudh loved his bahu. He could see it not only in his actions, but in the way he thought as well -- it was like everything Anirudh thought was tailored around Bondita's well-being. 

Bondita knew her Pati Babu needed her, and she was going to make sure he stopped pushing her away from himself, even if that meant she would get hurt. He might not want to hurt her, but she also didn't want him to suffer. Just like he was the source of her happiness, Bondita knew that she was also the source of his. She had no doubt that her Pati Babu loved her. None at all. In fact, she knew it from way back then

Now Bondita was on a mission, a mission called melt Anirudh Roy Choudhary.