Kulfi Dates and Vacation Planning

The next few days went by quickly, and soon it was time for Barrister Babu Bondita's first case. Anirudh was there in the courtroom with her, as she walked up to the front and began to fight her case. 

There were many people -- barristers and common society members who were gossiping and mocking her, but Bondita didn't pay any heed to them. In fact, at one time, Anirudh had angrily stood up and was about to tell them off, but one glance from Bondita, and he sat back down.

The best way to answer them would be through her win. 

And she won. 

When the verdict was announced, Anirudh's eyes filled with tears and he stood up from the audience section, beginning to clap his hands. 

Bondita looked at him, her own eyes wet with tears. 

They won. They won her first case

When the court cleared up, and she finally made it back to him, he just cupped her face in his hands and with tears in his eyes, he said, "I'm so proud of you Barrister Babu Bondita." 

She smiled at him, her heart warming so much when he said that. Making him proud was one of the things she had always wanted to do. 

He leaned towards her and kissed her forehead lovingly. 

Thankfully, there was nobody left in the room, otherwise another scandal could have been created by the two of them. Even though they were married, it was still frowned upon to show affection like this in public. 

"Let's go and celebrate," he told her, and took her hand in his, leading her out of the court. 

"Celebrate?" she asked curiously, while he lead her by hand to a kulfi stall outside.

"Kulfi?!" Bondita exclaimed. 

Anirudh laughed and bought her a kulfi. Her Pati Babu knew that she never needed any extravagant celebrations. Kulfi was the best form of reward that he could have got for her. 

Bondita started to devour the kulfi happily. Those days, the kulfi was in small clay cups that they ate with a small spoon. She used the spoon and brought it up to his lips with a smirk. Anirudh opened his mouth to have some, but Bondita mischievously brought the spoon to her own lips, giggling.

"Bondita!" Anirudh said in a warning tone. 

"What?" she teased mischievously. 

He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Be a good girl." 

She blushed and whispered back, "I don't feel like it." 

Anirudh glanced at her, suddenly having the urge to take her home right now and celebrate with her in other ways.

With another laugh, she took a spoonful of kulfi and stuffed it in his mouth when he wasn't expecting it. 

"Bondita," he said, licking his lips, "You --" 

"Pati Babu," she told him, leaning closer to him, her hormones rising from inside her again. "I'll give you something sweet later." 

"Oh yeah?" he asked her flirtatiously, but she just continued to stuff her face with the kulfi. 

Anirudh laughed and admired her. In all these years, her love for food and desserts hadn't left her.

When they got back home that evening and broke the news to the family that she won the case, the whole family was proud of her. They all celebrated over dinner, when Kakasasurji decided to say something that he considered very important. 

"Now you two can go somewhere on your own right?" he asked the two of them. "A vacation!"

Bondita blushed and glanced at her Pati Babu. 

"Kaka!" Anirudh said, frowning. "Stop it!" 

"You are a newly married couple. You should go somewhere together where it's just you two. And Bahu has gone through a lot of trouble already. From studying on her own in London all these years, to facing all this trouble when she came back here. You have to take her on vacation Anirudh! It will clear her mind too!" Kaka told him. 

Both Anirudh and Bondita knew why he wanted to send them away. 

"Okay Kakasasurji!" Bondita said, secretly excited to go with Anirudh, "Pati Babu and I will go somewhere!" 

Anirudh glanced at Bondita with awe. 

"Bondita, what about finding more cases?" he asked her. 

She turned to look at him and said, "We can take a small break. Even you have gone through a lot in these last few weeks. I think a change of space will be nice for both of us."

Anirudh smiled at her. He wanted to take her somewhere too, where it was just the two of them, and he could have her all to himself all day and all night

The concept of a honeymoon hadn't been popular back then, but vacations were something that the rich people did take quite often. 

"That's great then," Kaka said, "You can go wherever you like, but we have a property in Goa. It's very beautiful." 

"Goa?" Bondita asked, eyes lighting up. 

Anirudh laughed and he knew from her expression that Goa was where she wanted to go. 

"We'll go to Goa Kaka," Anirudh said lightly and smiled at her. 

Trilochan Roy Choudhary smiled, because he knew that he would be getting the Roy Choudhary heir very soon as per his calculations. 

-- 

This chapter is shorter, but the next one will come soon. Promise. ❤️

Next one might have some mature content. ❤️

About mature content, so far what I've written in this story has been from a realistic standpoint and in no way was I trying to make it hot or sexy. The awkwardness, embarrassment that one feels while going through their first time was what I wanted to convey. 😂 

Now that we have gone through all the first times and the comfort level has gotten better between the two of them, you will get chapters that are more on the 'hot' side than the awkward first time side. 😂

Hope you will enjoy that phase of their relationship too. ❤️

And yes this story is ending soon, and I'll post a prologue of the new story very very soon! Thank you so much for giving this story so much love. ❤️