The Roy Choudhary Heir

Bondita followed Anirudh back home, and once they were inside, she noticed Anirudh pressing his forehead with his fingers. 

The tension that had built up inside him ever since he saw Saudamini had formed as a throbbing pain in his head. 

She gently took his hand and lead him to the living room where she made him sit down on the sofa. 

"Bondita..." Anirudh murmured. 

"Shhh," she just said and went behind the couch. She placed her fingers on the sides of his head, massaging his temples gently. 

"Aaah..." he said, eyes closing, as she massaged his head. 

Bondita smiled, happy that she could help his pain. 

"You haven't been able to sleep properly for days," she said to him softly. "You have so much stress all the time." 

"It's okay Bondita, your hands will hurt," he told her, and raised his hand to hold hers. 

She shook her head. 

"Didn't I say shhh?" she asked him, and continued to massage his head with a smile on her lips. 

Anirudh dropped his hand and leaned back, his pain subsiding and a blissful expression now appearing on his face. She was really massaging all his stress away. 

"You're amazing Bondita," he murmured as she massaged his head. 

He relaxed, his head falling back. 

With a smile, Bondita continued to massage him until he opened his eyes and took her hand again, pulling it gently, indicating for her to come forward.

She sat beside him on the sofa and he kissed her fingers. Then he sat closer to her and placed his hands on her cheeks, making Bondita's heart race. He tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned closer to her. 

Anirudh pressed a soft kiss to her lips. 

"Let's go to my bedroom," he murmured, breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes with a certain look that was making Bondita blush. 

If he looked at her like that, then Bondita didn't know how she would be able to even stand up straight. 

He took her hand gently and stood up, pulling on her hand. 

"Follow me," he told her. 

"I'll follow you my whole life if I have the chance," she murmured, blushing. 

Anirudh couldn't stop the smile that was forming on his lips. 

"Bondita, come and walk beside me," he said, and pulled her right next to him. "We will go together."

From someone who followed him like a shadow, who had only walked in his footsteps until now, Anirudh wanted her to be someone who walked beside him and created new footprints alongside him. 

As they started to walk up the stairs together, they heard footsteps in Kaka's room. 

Anirudh groaned. 

"Do we have to separate now too?" he asked. 

Bondita just hugged him tightly, closing her eyes. 

"Tomorrow will be a beautiful night," she said to him, and clutched the back of his shirt in a last attempt to feel his muscles under his clothing. "And all the nights thereafter."

Anirudh also held her to him tightly, feeling her smaller frame in his arms. They were close, but not close enough. 

"Tonight is a beautiful night too," he murmured. "Even though it's kalratri, the night and our lives are full of light."