A Cold Cup of Coffee and Hearts Full of Love

The next morning, when Bondita woke up, she was tangled somehow in Anirudh's arms. She gently untangled herself and sat up, looking at his peacefully sleeping face. 

She smiled to herself. She could watch him like this forever. When she was younger, society had prematurely pushed the idea of love on her. She had no idea what it meant at the time, and in her haste, she had tried everything to get closer to him.

Anirudh never let her in his room. He never crossed any lines with her. He never even thought about her in this way to protect her innocence and protect her.

He had seemed harsh to her at that time, but today she understood why he did what he did. Today she truly understood just how deep his love was for her. Bondita looked at his sleeping figure and leaned down, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. 

She loved him so much, and she didn't think she could ever express to him exactly what he meant to her. Words fell short to express such a thing. 

Then Bondita got up and went to take a shower. 

When she came back, he was still sleeping. Bondita's hair was wet, but she got dressed and went downstairs. She wanted to bring him his favourite coffee in bed. 

Only Bihari Babu and Kakasasurji were downstairs this early in the morning. Her Kakasasurji was busy doing his morning meditation, and Bihari Babu was doing some work in the kitchen. 

"Bahurani!" Bihari Babu said happily when he saw his Bondita Malikin walk in. 

He had also dreamed to have her back in this house as the daughter-in-law. The house felt empty without her all these years. Ever since she left, it was like the energy of this place had left with her. He had missed her so much. 

"Good morning Bhaari Babu," Bondita said with a smile. 

"Bahurani, can I do something for you?" he asked, "You only got married two days ago, and you're in the kitchen so early?"

"I just came to make my Pati Babu coffee," Bondita said with a blush. 

Bihari Babu smiled and made room for Bondita to make the coffee. He had made coffee for Barrister Babu all these years, but he knew that his coffee could never compete with the one that Bondita made. Everything Bondita did was magical to Anirudh, and in Anirudh's eyes, nobody could do anything better than her. 

Bondita made him a hot cup of coffee, and went back upstairs, where her Pati Babu was still sleeping. 

"He must be really tired," Bondita murmured to herself, and with a slight smile, she placed the coffee on the side table. 

Bondita leaned towards him, her wet hair falling over his face, causing him to wake up with a start. When he woke up and saw Bondita so close to him, he smiled. 

"My morning is so beautiful," he whispered to her. 

She moved her hair out of the way and leaned closer to him, her nose lightly touching his.

Her lips were very close to his. Her heart beating faster, she closed the gap between their mouths and kissed him softly. It was a short kiss, but a sweet one. 

"Good morning," she said to him. 

"My morning is now sweet as well," he replied to her, and sat up on the bed, admiring the sight of his beautiful wife in front of him. 

All of this felt like a dream. Just until yesterday they were struggling to meet each other, and now they were together rightfully.

When he sat up the blanket fell around his waist revealing his bare chest. Bondita looked away with a blush. 

"Coffee," she said to him, and picked up the cup, handing it to him gently. 

Anirudh took the cup with a smile. 

"I hope you like it," she told him. 

"Will I dislike anything you make for me?" he asked her, and took a sip.

He placed the cup to the side and took both of her hands. He brought them to his lips and kissed them. 

"Your hands are magical," he said to her, making her blush again. "Come here." 

He opened his arms and Bondita leaned into him, hugging him. 

"Pati Babu," Bondita giggled against his bare chest, "It's so early in the morning. Why are you hugging me?"

"I've been apart from you for so long, now my heart just wants to keep you here in my arms," he said, rubbing her back. 

He broke the hug and looked into her eyes, touching her cheek. She looked down, blushing. 

"Your coffee will get cold," she whispered. 

"Forget the coffee, I want you," he said to her, making her heart hammer. 

Then he pulled her closer to him and bridged the gap between their lips, kissing her passionately. Closing her eyes, she responded to his kisses with just as much desire. 

Their kisses got more and more heated and soon all the preparation she had done to get ready for her day had gotten undone as her saree came off and their bodies merged as one once again. 

She rested in his arms after they had finished, while he played with her fingers. She didn't know that bliss could be like this. She didn't realize that their feelings and love would unfold in front of them in the most beautiful of ways. 

"I love you," she said to him. 

He kissed the top her head. "I love you too," he responded. 

She got up from bed and touched the cup of coffee. It was cold. 

"Your coffee has gotten cold," she said to him with a pout. 

He laughed and said, "Bondita, if you give me these doses every morning, then I won't need a cup of coffee to wake up." 

"Pati Babu," she whispered, blushing. 

"Hmm Bondita?" he asked her softly. 

"I'm going to get ready," she told him, still blushing.

He looked at her playfully and said, "We will have more fun tonight." 

She bit on her lip gently, excited, but also shy.

He took her hand and squeezed it, leaning into her ear and whispering, "Or if you want... we can have fun again right now." 

Bondita turned to look at him, her eyes wide. She just got up and ran to the bathroom to hide her face. 

Anirudh laughed when she ran inside. He had just been teasing her, but the truth was that after all this time away from her, he really couldn't bear to be away from her for any longer. He needed her in every way now. 

After everything they had gone through, the time was finally right to love Bondita Roy Choudhary in the most complete and beautiful of ways. 

-- 

I hope you liked this chapter. 

This story will end probably within 5-10 chapters, but I'll start a new story about them very soon. ❤️ I got so much love from you guys for this, and it warms my heart. I hope you guys will like the new one as well. ❤️ 

Please let me know how you liked this chapter. ❤️