Game Of Spin The Bottle

The boys knew by now that you were a creature of habit

The boys knew by now that you were a creature of habit. Once you got a call from Mrs. Nam about some gradings, they can't get you out of the room even if it was the last day.

It was the reason you hadn't join them in their last visits to the attraction site of a cliff because after receiving the call, you locked yourself in there and all they can hear is you mumbling about some numbers.

And because you were still there by the time the night comes, they decided to sacrifice someone to come get you. Unfortunately for you, Jay had never been one to listen to your demands.

"Get out of here now", he said with roll of his eyes, the sound of his voice alerting you to his presence as he opens the door with a key.

You looked up from your bed, your pen coming to a sharp halt in your notebook that you were writing on and you picked up the other pillow to put on top of it. Satisfied that the content is safely hidden away, you gestured for him to sit at the edge of the bed.

"You were just working on our grades, weren't you?", Jay accused, dropping into the space beside you instead, "It's just grades of ours - why the need for the secrecy?"

You rolled your eyes, stretching your arms out above your head and turning to look at him, "So what are you doing here anyway?"

"We're throwing a mini party in the sitting room", he said, being reminded of the reason he was searching you out, "And the boys is getting worry you might starve here, so they demanded me to drag you out of here"

You scoffed and began to tidy up your things from the bed, "You all just want a muse out there", you couldn't fight the smile that pull at the corner of your lips, "Or a chaperone to keep you all in line"

Jay gave an offended gasp, "You really need to stop it with the stereotypes"

You looked at him then, eyebrows raised incredelously, "Like you're the one not to say I'm just every other broken girls out there"

"You can be very sometimes aggressive, Y/N", he justified with a shrug, "It's a personality flaw on your half and besides, you deserve it for making me the only person you kicked in the nuts!"

"That's the time I still didn't know you to be a real nice guy. Sorry not sorry", you shot back instantly.

"So", he raised an eyebrow, ignoring your meaning completely at the words, "Will you be joining us?"

"I'll think about it", you said, watching as Jay rose to his feet to leave you, not knowing you were plotting something, "But once my stomach called for food, I'll be there"

The plotting begans with calling to Junho once Jay is out of the room and when he didn't answer, then there was nothing you could do about it.

Except maybe to check your bank account and make sure you have enough money for what you were planning to do.