Part 39 : Park Walk

After your little coffee date with Kageyama, you two decide to just go out for a stroll. As you two were walking and making your way through the town, you realized something.

'Wait- That was a coffee date. As in a date. Like the thing couples do. Wait- But we're a couple. Does that make this...'

'OUR FIRST DATE?!'

You went silent and you didn't even hear what Kageyama said because your thoughts plugged your ears. A huge blush comes on your face and your eyes go wide. 

Suddenly, your feet stop working and you stop walking, standing there all tense.

Kageyama stops and looks down at you with concern. 

"Are you okay?" he asks worriedly.

"Uh-uhm, yeah. Totally..." you reply unconvincingly.

Kageyama steps in front of you. You look down at both of your feet and gulp. But that's when the tall raven head pushes his index finger under your chin so that you're forced to look up to him.

"I know that's a lie. What's actually up?" he asks again.

Your eyes wander everywhere but into his. "Well, uhmm, I don't *sigh*..." You then bolt your eyes to his. "Was this our first date!!" You exclaim more as a statement than a question.

"Wh-what? Oh... I guess it was..." Now his eyes drop to your feet. His hand drops from your chin but you instinctively grab it and push his palm against your blushing cheek.

Now Kageyama's cheeks are bright pink. He looks at you with wide eyes in shock as you give him a reassuring smile with soft eyes.

"Good. I'm glad we're on the same page."  Your eyes sparkle and Kageyama's lips part a bit in amazement.

"YOU DUMB KIDS, NO PDA IN FRONT OF MY STORE!!!" the shop owner yells out to us.

"UKAI?!" you and Kageyama exclaim in unison.

"Yeah?! Now GET OUT OF HERE YOU TWO!!" he yells once again.

"Okay, okay." Kageyama says as he drops his hand from your face and grabs your hand that was on the back of his.

"Bye! See you Monday!" you wave back to Ukai after you two start walking away.

You turn back and look up to Kageyama who's facing forward. "So, what do you want to do?"

He looks down at you and gives a little innocent smirk. "Anything you want. It's your day."

"Wait, really? Why?" you ask.

"Well, 'cause-" he cuts himself  then sighs. "Just because." he states with a little closed eye smile.

You then realized what he was going to say.

'Right. How do I keep forgetting? It was still just yesterday!'

"How abouuutt~" You look up to the sky and put your free index finger to your lip in thought. You then shoot your head up to Kageyama. "We go for a little walk in the park! Haven't done that in a while, huh?"

"Sure. Whatever you'd like." His beautiful blue eyes really showed how much he cares about you, which makes your heart skip a beat and make your cheeks heat up.

...

You two have been walking and finally make it to the park. You were holding his hand and his forearm with your other hand. 

The sky was clear, not a cloud in sight, and the birds were chirping and flying around. It was truly a beautiful day. You two were just walking in silence, appreciating the scenery.

Studying Away [Kageyama x Fem Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara