Chapter 23 : Group Chat

Now that the whole school basically knows about your 'relationship', there's no real break till you get home. After seeing how they reacted to the news yesterday, you knew that your guard had to be especially up with the team.

At practice, coach Ukai informed everyone that the qualifying rounds were next week. So instead of trying new plays, it was more perfecting and drilling what they already had.

Practice went by fast, as you and Yachi chatted more and your responsibilities were lightened a bit. At one point, you two needed to go help toss some balls to the setters. You went with Kageyama and Yachi went with Sugawara.

Besides getting some curious glances every now and then, practice was good.

*Time skip - Friday*

Practice ran the same way the whole week. Drilling skills, some light tweaking to their techniques. Just basic preparation for next week.

That day, you really just wanted to get home and finally relax, so Kageyama quickly put the equipment away and you two tried to run out without anyone having the time to say anything.

But that plan didn't end up working.

'how are these second years so fast?!'

"Are you two avoiding us?" Tanaka asks, placing himself in front of the door.

"Yeah, why in such a rush-" Nishinoya cuts himself, looking over to his fellow second year. Those two gave each other a smirk and looked back at the tense Kageyama and you. "Is today some kind of special night?"

The two blocking your exit just stared at you and Kageyama with huge smirks on their faces.

"What is that supposed to mean?" you ask.

"Wait, but have they even kissed yet?" Tanaka asks, turning to his shorter peer. 

"Now that you mention it, I don't think they have..." Nishinoya says, turning back to face you. 

That's when you knew it was time to go. 

You grab Kageyama's wrist and zoom past the two second years blocking the exit. You just ran and ran till you were at least off of school property, Kageyama being dragged behind you.

Once out of sight from the team, you stop running and catch your breath. 'wow. I really am out of shape.'

...

Later that night, when you were just chilling in your room, you get a notification. 

You've been added to a group chat: Crows

'what could this be?'

~ Crows ~

Kageyama added (Y/n)

(Y/n):

What is this?

xxx-xxx-xxxx:

(YYYY/NNNNN)!!!!

(Y/n):

Who is you?

Who is everyone anyway?