Author's note

Hey y'all. Just wanted to come on here and ask about how you want me to continue this wattpad.

(Please reply to the questions at the bottom of this page where they're displayed in bold. Thank you!)

So currently, it's the end of August in the wattpad (just like now lol) and I want it to go till April + an epilogue but should I continue at this rate or have a big time skip. Because if we continue at this rate, there will be close to 70+ parts at least (maybe even 100) and I think that would be excessive.

Also, if I continue like this, I might get bored and take regular long breaks, and I don't want to leave this one like my bnha one (haven't touched that one in months. woops). But I wanna know what y'all think because ultimately, my reader's happiness and enjoyment of my stories are my top priority.

And don't worry. If I do time skip this one, there will still be a good 10 parts more at least, so it won't be an abrupt ending. And I won't do the time skip immediately, especially not since it's just getting good!

I also have a plan for 2 new wattpads. The first being a Suna x reader (angst) and the other being a Yamaguchi x reader (fluff). 

The Suna one is mostly all planned and I think that I will really enjoy writing that one, even though it will be very emotional. I'm actually really excited for that one, but once again. If you the reader prefer fluff, I can write that one first. 

And last question: Should I start writing the new wattpad now and have slower updates on this one or focus more on this one till the end but maybe take breaks (depending on answer to first one.) because I'm really excited for the Suna one and kinda wanna start it. But again, I'm leaving it to you guys.

Ok. I think that's all I wanted to ask. So recap:

1) Time skip for this one? yes or no?

2) Next wattpad: Suna angst or Yamaguchi fluff?

3) Start new wattpad now or once this one is done?

And of course, if you enjoy my writing, please consider a follow? It will be greatly appreciated but there's no pressure. I'm grateful all of you are even here! 🤗

Hope y'all have a great day/evening/night! Next part should be up this week.