Chapter 31 : Touring

"Mom! Dad! Daisy! What are you guys doing here?!"

"Oh, well we flew in to visit!" your mom says.

"Yeah, we wanted to see how our sweet daughter was doing." your dad adds.

"And we wanted to surprise you a week before school starts." Daisy jumps in.

"Well, before your school starts." you giggle.

It was nice to see them. You hadn't realized how much you missed your parents and even though Daisy can be annoying at times, you have to admit that it was nice to see her again.

"So did your parents really let you come to Japan with my parents?!" you ask Daisy, a bit surprised.

"Yeah. Since we've known each other so long, they thought it would be good to visit you... And they know your parents are good people, so they were more than fine with it." she replies.

"Ok, well let's get your luggage and go!" Mags interrupts.

'Jeez, I kinda forgot she was here!'

After getting all their luggage and packing up the car, you start your journey to Mags' house. Mags and your mom were in the front, and your dad was in the middle row and you and Daisy were in the back. Mags was basically rich, so of course she had a nice, big car!

Everyone catches up with each other, talking about what the others have missed.

"You know Mags, we're kind of hungry. The food on the plane was horrific. Could we stop somewhere?" your mom asks.

"Oh yeah! Me and (y/n) barely ate anyways." Mags replies.

"Yeah, because someone burnt the pancakes!" you yell from the back.

"Tch." Mags clicks her tongue while giving me a dirty look through her rearview mirror. "We can eat at one of the brunch joints in town!"

"Sure!"

...

After having brunch, you all decide to tour around a bit. Your mom, dad and Daisy said that they slept a lot on the plane so they don't really need to rest up much.

You hop in and out of shops, showing them your favourite stores.

You then bring them to your new favourite book store, the one Kageyama brought you to your first week in Japan. Daisy is such a bookworm so you knew she was going to love this place.

You bring them to the cute little english section of the store, since Daisy didn't know any Japanese and your parents were a bit rusty on the language. They could speak it but reading was a bit iffy.

You then go to the stationary section and pick up a few more pens. The store just got some small calligraphy pens in a few days ago and you've been meaning to pick some up.

After everyone paid for their stuff, you head out of the store and bump into someone.

"Ah, chibi-chan!" the person says.

"Oh, s-sorry... I wasn't-" You look up and immediately recognize who it was. "You."

"We have to stop bumping into each other like this, chibi-chan." he chuckles.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" you say, glaring at him.

"(Y/n)? Is this one of your friends?" your mom asks.

"Uhm, n-"

"Of course we are!" Oikawa says with a strong accent as he wraps an arm around your shoulders with a huge smile on his face. "We are the bestest friends!"