Love sick fool »» Antonio Dawson 🚓

Word count; 673
I decided to add Antonio to this book ❤️

My feet took careful strides into the precinct, the brown leather purse clutched tight in my hand

My feet took careful strides into the precinct, the brown leather purse clutched tight in my hand. My boyfriend of four years, Antonio Dawson called saying he wants to spend his lunch break with me. That wouldn't seem like a big deal but it is because we've been nonstop fighting for two weeks.

Every little thing seems to cause a fight between the two of us. My nerves are telling me he wants to breakup and that's why he called. A smile made its way onto my lips seeing Trudy. She's behind the front desk talking with a police officer. "Hi, sorry to interrupt but is Antonio here?" I ask.

"He's working right now but I'm sure he'd be happy to see you." Trudy assured me. I thanked her then made my way over to where my boyfriend works. Maybe soon to be ex boyfriend. That thought made my heart sink into my stomach. I really do love him more than anything.

He saw me enter the room and a wide grin appeared on his face. I returned it as he stood then approached me. "Hey baby," he greeted while placing a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Hi, are you ready to go?" I asked him. He nodded before grabbing his coat and we left. There's a small yet cute little restaurant we like to eat at all the time. The waitress gave us a smile as we made our way inside and took our seats.

"I think I'm just going to get the chicken sandwich again." He says while looking at the menu. It's so hard for me to have a normal lunch date with him when we were literally just fighting yesterday. He noticed my tense body and frowned at me. "You okay?"

"Not really. Why did you ask me to have lunch with you?" I asked nervously. He seemed confused by my question as the frown never leaves his face.

"Because your my girlfriend and I want to spend time with you."

"Yeah but I thought you wanted to breakup considering all we've been doing for weeks is fighting." I tell him. He shakes his head and sighs. He grabbed my hands in his and held them tightly.

"Y/n I love you. I know we've been fighting more than usual lately but that doesn't change the way I feel about you. Your the most important person to me, I want you." He reassured me.

"I love you too, Antonio and I'm so happy to hear you say that." I smile. We ended up having a really good lunch date before getting back to work. He left me with a sweet kiss and an I love you. Over the next few weeks we haven't fought and instead talked to each other if we had a problem.

Even after he had a bad day yesterday he came home from work and brought me flowers. As a thank you I made him a special dinner, all his favorites. We're happy and that makes me happy. As I'm cleaning up the dishes he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tightly in his arms.

I smiled as he planted a soft kiss on my neck. Without anything being said he turned me to face him, cupping my cheeks in his hands. He stared into my eyes, his dark and full of lust. "You're so beautiful," he complimented.

"Where's all this coming from?" I asked as I wrap my arms around him. He shook his head.

"I just want you to know how much I love you." He told me. Before I could say another word he pulled me into a passionate kiss. His chest pressed against mine as our kiss grew hungry. Soon we pulled away, him resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too, baby." My voice comes out as a whisper. He just smiles and goes in for another long and passionate kiss.

Chicago one ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara