Openness At The Beach Night

Start from the beginning

As if the crowd was going to pay attention to him from over watching Sunghoon as he stepped closer to the smaller guy once more and dusted his shirt for him, Jay spoke softly.

"How fucking scary is it that he's smiling while threatening him?", Jay pointed out as Jake silently nodded as they started to converse.

Unable to join them, you watched as Sunghoon said something again that no one else heard but the American guy.

Finally stepping away from him, with him dusting his hand off, he walked over to Kai and Leo who looks to be supporting his case. They were preparing to leave for the shops, stopping only when Sunghoon's eyes settled on you.

Without a word, he approach and take your hand and made you follow after him.

You struggled for a moment, turning to look over your shoulder in order to apologise to his two friends and both the J's nodded in understanding.

This wouldn't be the first time he will drag you away from them.

Turning back towards Sunghoon, you waited until you were far enough before you roughly pulled your hand away from him. He looked curiously towards you, you made a face and complained about his manhandling.

He didn't seem too bothered, given how he was smiling, "I just did it for you, you see. Why aren't you happy?"

You scoffed, pinning him into place with your eyes, "But you don't have to get into a fist fight!"

"Maybe not", Sunghoon said with a shrug, "But who's the one to let me see her kicking someone in the balls?"

Knowing that you wouldn't be able to reason with him anymore, you shook your head and remained silent beside him.

Part of you wanted to ask what he was after but instead, followed and found yourself being dropped into the villa.

Or rather, that was what you thought, only to have Sunghoon corralling you back outside to take a walk once he saw the other is coming.

He said for you to spend time together without worrying about people who can't mind their own damn businesses.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

When the final activity for the day drew to a close, with it ending in a dinner of large crab leg and a lobster with a lovely sauce, you prepared to make your way back inside your room in the dark of the night.

With slow, tired steps, you waved goodbye to the boys who plans to watch movie in the seating room and because you were the only one not interested in action movies, you walked alone to your room.

Once you were at the door, you almost had a heart attack after turning the lights on and saw a person waiting at your bed. With your heart jumping in your chest, you breathed out sharply with a warning glance to a grinning Jake.

The adorable bastard was looking far too pleased at what he just did.

"Why are you here?", you demanded when he approached you and placed an arm in your shoulder.

"Follow me", he explained shortly as he walked you out the sliding door, for everyone not to see.

The two of you walked in silence down one of the lines of coconut trees, past the pool which was lit from inside the water, slowly changing colors from red to orange to yellow to blue.

You kept walking around the pool until you reached a swing far from the villa and Jake lay on it, gesturing for you to do the same.

He pointed up at the sky and said, "So the light pollution is terrible from the city, but you see from here, the sky looks different"