First Day In The Trip

The day to finally get to Jeju Island is here and for you, it was a nice getaway from everything

If someone were to ask how the one hour flight from Jeju to Seoul had been played out, it's all a matter of how long someone's patience is instead.

In other words, Jay, Sunghoon and Jake spent a long time fighting over the seat beside you in the first class while Leo is repeatedly saying sorry to the other passengers.

As a way to stop their rather childish show-off, Huening Kai takes the seat for you and it had become a problem as well because even his soft big Molang is seating between the two of you in the armchair.

"Isn't he so soft?", the owner even bragged as he hugged his stuff toy that he shouldn't even be bringing in your opinion, "This is better than any selfish girl like you"

You just didn't comment on it, and only smiled at all the available food in the menu. It's all free because the school paid for all your expenses and surely, you will make the most of it.

An hour later, after grumbling over your aching tummy after eating as many as you can, you step off the plane and were greeted with a warm, dry clean air; a welcome change to the polluted air of the city.

Your eyes were darting around the baggage claim area, to look for your section's luggage but you were shocked by Jay who, not caring what anyone thinks, picks you up and spins you around in the air before setting you down to your feet.

Even though it's a bit corny, you just smiled at him but not without catching onto his two friends's watchful eyes.

"Ready for the sun?", Jay asks while smiling down at you. Jake and Sunghoon is instantly behind you, as they always have.

It seems only Leo and Kai were bothering to look for your group's baggage.

"Ready to burn all day you mean?", you spouted with a hint of a sarcasm and Jay laughs, hugging you again.

Only did he pull away when at least two cleared their throats behind you.

"Yeah, I know, I know. I should mind my actions when you're around", he says before following the pterodactyl screams of panic from Kai as Leo shouted about Jay's luggage rolling away from sight.

Not liking to be left alone between Jake and Sunghoon who were just looking at each other before to you, as if asking for one another permission, you reach for your black luggage on the belt but Jake lifts it up for you before anybody has to witness your struggle.

With the other boys managing the luggage and putting it in a rolling cart, Jake leads you out to where a man is waving up a placard saying Welcome Bighit Academy Students! and he just wore a normal clothing compared to the boys with you.

And because they're all exaggerated in their fashion sometimes, in the lead of Jay, they all now wore an outfit fit for a summer feels, more suited a fashion show, not in the beach.