CHAPTER 36: His State

Start from the beginning

"Aur kuch?" Aly asked in the most uninterested way.

RAHUL- Aly you seriously have no idea about what you are doing to yourself. Just to let you know, your stupid and irresponsible actions affect those around you. You don't speak to anyone in the office. That's fine, no one is forcing you. You want to stay inside this cabin the whole day trying to find where Jasmin could possibly be? That's also fine. But you drinking like an alcoholic and  spending nights with different girls, do you know how much this hurts us all? 

"Rahul," Aly spoke, trying to cut him off.

RAHUL- I am not done Aly. Okay forget about us. Agar Jasmin wapas laut kar aati hai aur use tere iss gande harkaton ke bareme pata chali toh kiya woh tujhse woh dosti rakhegi? Kiya woh tujhse kabhi baat karna chahegi?

Saying this, Rahul left Aly's cabin and got busy with the work while Aly thought about each and every word Rahul uttered. How was he supposed to tell his best friend that him drinking each night was a way to escape all his pain of not having her with him? How was he supposed to tell him that drinking makes him feel that Jasmin is near him? How was he supposed to tell him that drinking make him see Jasmin in every girl? How was he supposed to tell his bro that he was overly obsessed with this girl? How was he supposed to tell him that he was so madly in love with this girl that in order to feel her presence near him he would go to other girls in a drunk and vulnerable state? 

"I hate this! I hate this! I hate this so much! Aghhhhhh... look. Look what you have turned me into!" He spoke in anger while looking at the frame, "I swear once I find you, I will not spare you Jasmin. I hate you for turning me into this. I won't ever forgive you for this." 

---------

"Woh abhi tak aya nahi?" A lady asked.

"Nahi...." someone replied. 

"Bacho ko sula diya?" The lady asked.

"Haa maa sulana to padega hi na. Mein nahi chahti ke mere bacche Aly ko ese dekhe," Ilham replied. 

"Yeh kiya hogaya mere Aly ko Ilham?" his mum asked with clear sadness in her tone.

Just as she spoke, someone rang the bell.

"Maa mein pehle se hi bol rahi hoon... aaj mein kisi ladki ko andar aane nahi dungi." Ilham spoke in the most serious way as possible. 

She opens the door and to her surprise he was alone today.

"Wow! My brother is back home, of course drunk like always... leken aaj koi ladki kiyoon nahi dikh rahi mujhe? Kiya hua? Ladkiyaan kam par gae mere bhai ko?" She spoke in the most sarcastic way as possible.

He didn't reply back to his sister. He quietly made his way inside and started to walk upstairs to his room, leaving his mum and Ilham in complete shock. That was not the same Aly that they saw in the last few months. In a way they were happy but wondered what caused this change.

Aly's mum went to the kitchen, got some food for Aly and went to his room. She came inside and didn't find him there so she thought that he must be in the bathroom. She sat on his bed, waiting for him to come out. Within 10mins he came out, changed in his night clothes.

ALY'S MUM- Aly idhar aa.

He went and sat beside her while his mum forwarded a morsel in front of his mouth.

"Bhook nahi hai," he said in a low tone.

"Thoda to kha le," she requested.

ALY- Ammi sach mein bhook nahi hai.

His mum kept the food tray aside and told him to keep his head on her lap. She started to gently caress his hair which helped Aly feel relaxed.

"I am sorry ammi," Aly said softly.

"Kis baat ke liye sorry bol raha hai?" his mum asked.

As tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, Aly spoke his heart out to his mum, "I know mene aapko kitna hurt kiya hai last kuch months mein. Aap bohot pareshan ho jati thi na mere harkatoon ke wajah se? Mene kabhi aapke ya ghar ke kisi ke bhi bare mein socha hi nahi. Selfish hogaya tha mein thoda waqt ke liye. Maan mein jo bhi aya woh kardiya. Ammi I swear mein kabhi kisi ko hurt nahi karna chahta tha apne harkaton se. I promise mein kabhi bhi dubara ese harkatein nahi karunga jisse sab ko dukh ho."

ALY'S MUM- Koi baat nahi mere bacche. Rona band kar. Jaanti hoon tu bohot frustrated tha iss baat se ke Jasmin achanak se chali gayi hai kisi ko bina batae. Bohot pyaar karta hai na tu useh?

ALY- Bohot...bohot pyaar karta hoon Jasmin se. Agar mujhe zara sa bhi pata hota ki woh humse dur chali jayegi toh mein thoda aur expressive hone ka koshik karta. Mein usko bol deta ki mein usse kitna pyaar karta hoon. Kabhi dur hi nahi jaane deta. Aab dekho na, khud to chali gayi hai leken mera kiya hal kardiya iss ladki ne. Mein useh kabhi maaf nahi karunga...

ALY'S MUM- Ese nahi bolte Aly.

ALY- Nahi ammi. I won't forgive her not because she left us all but because she never considered me as her friend. Agar dost manti toh mere paas ati, mujhse baat karti. Mujhese apne problems share karti. Leken nahi. Areh Jasmin ko to khud maloom nahi hai ke usne mujhe kitna hurt kiya. 

ALY'S MUM- Aly bas. Shant hoja. Chup chap apne aankhein band kar. 

As his mum continuously patted his head, he slowly fell asleep.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS.

DID U GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER? WHEN DO U GUYS WANT JASMIN TO COME BACK? IN THE NEXT 3-5 CHAPTERS OR WAIT ANOTHER 10 CHAPTERS?😏😜

OKAY LET'S KEEP A TARGET OF 190 VOTES IN THIS CHAPTER?

SEE YOU GUYS SOON WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️