Everyone in the class seems witched by MinJoo. They kept whispers against each other talking about how hot and how his voice is so calming through their ears.

The voice...

Oh how much Jimin wishes he could unheard it back then... It's the same tone he used to make Jimin fall for him and of course, being the stupid Jimin back then, he ended up fell in love with the boy. Taehyung is not any less, he grows weak when MinJoo begged him to persuade Jimin back then. Now that they think it back, how stupid of them to believe such a monster behind the mask.

"Okay, you can take your seat MinJoo. Also, Mr. Jeon is absent today so Mr. Lee will replace him... Have a good day..." SeokJin announced to the class before walked out from the area, heading towards his office. Right after the man stepped out from the crowd, the whole class– except for So-Hyun, Jimin, and Taehyung– surrounded MinJoo like a pack of monkeys who got out of their cages.

Many of them were asking unnecessary questions just to get his attention but of course, the monster didn't look at anyone else except for his ex-lover. He pushed everyone away, making the class went silent as he walked towards Jimin's table. What's worst is that he saw an empty seat beside Jimin which is Minwoo's but the boy didn't manage to attend the school that day.

He smirked wickedly when he noticed how Jimin's legs are shaking badly under the study table. This reminded him of them back then in primary school. Jimin was beautiful at that time but now, the boy is triple times more beautiful in MinJoo eyes... Oh, how much he misses the tight hole and those plumps lips of Jimin's.

Everyone's eyes are on them now as they watched how the new handsome kid walking towards Jimin. The room filled with undeniable anxiety and if you ask Taehyung, he would have beat the shit out of MinJoo for even share the breath with them. It's disgusting. As for Jimin, his legs were shaking terribly for every step MinJoo took.

Well, despite the new personality, a nightmare is still a nightmare, isn't it? Changed into a sassy person doesn't make any change in Jimin about his past. He becomes extremely weak as if he comes back as the old him whenever he faced MinJoo even though it happened long years ago.

"Hey..." MinJoo greeted Jimin using his well-known voice, knowing this will trigger the boy about their history. By that, Jimin suddenly feel like he wanted to run. Scamper away from the monster beside him that people believe is nothing other than a handsome angel. The whole class was watching their tension chat but that doesn't include So-Hyun who was busying scanning the new kid and Jimin.

Somehow, she feels like there's a history between them but she couldn't see the bigger picture. She could see the uncomfortable facial expression Jimin display, not that she care but she wonders what happened that makes him react like that? Whatever the reason is, she needs to find it out.

"How have you been?" MinJoo asked and slowly clutched onto the empty chair before pulled it to sit on it while waiting for Jimin to answer. But the boy ignores him to the utmost point, challenging his patience. MinJoo is the same level as Jimin; not less nor better. Both are smart and suit each other.

But one thing is different; Jimin might be the devil but the latter is a monster.

Jimin look upfront and noticed that everyone's eyes are on them. "What are you looking at? Want me to crush your eyes?" He exclaimed lowly but it's enough to make the group of girls look away quickly, scared by the change. Despite the shaking legs, Jimin is still strong enough to warn them as long as he ignored MinJoo existence, acting as if the boy was not even there.