I do

Y/N's dress:

Y/N pov

Today is the day. The day I have always wondered about, who will be at the end of the aisle? Who will walk me down the aisle? Where will it be?

Know I know all of those answers. "Are you sure that these shoes aren't too much?" I ask Wanda and Nat anxiously.

"Y/N, you look great. Besides, do you think I would let you walk out of here if you didn't look amazing?" Wanda replies.

I begin to respond when a worry crosses my mind, "Ya I know I am just freaking out, what if I trip or my dress rips or a ring is lost. So many things could go wrong you know, I mean after all we have bee-"

"Sis, you are going to be just fine. I would never let you trip and your groom to be would never either," Bucky re-assures me for the hundredth time today.

I am in my room about to head to the roof of the compound. Loki and I decided to have a small wedding with close family and friends, even Frigga and Odin came. It is mid-December and the roof is covered in a fresh snowfall. The perks of living with a bunch of magical people are that we were able to make a sanctioned-off area without the snow for people to sit and for the isle. Also, Wanda somehow managed to make the dry area where anyone is sitting warm while it snows just outside of her boundaries. 

Loki and I decided to have our wedding on the roof, where we first met, and then we will honeymoon in Asgard for a couple of weeks. Only the Avengers and their spouses were invited to the wedding, as well as Clint's kids, obviously. With the exception of the warriors three, Sif, Odin, and Frigga. 

Nat looks at my bedside clock before saying, "Well, this is where we leave you to. We will see you up there. Barnes, don't let her run off," 

"Haha, very funny. See you up there I guess," I say as Nat and Wanda head to the roof in their violet dresses that go perfectly with their hair, to all of our surprises. The dresses have a V neck and spaghetti straps, there are tight before the waist until they fall down to their feet. Leaving me and Bucky. I look at Bucky, "So this is happening,"

He chuckles and brings me in for a hug, "It is indeed. Mom and Dad would be so happy for you," he takes my right hand and we start heading to the elevator, "You ready?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, "Let's do this," I respond as the door closes.

My bouquet has faint lavender flowers and white roses, the same ones that Loki decorated the roof with when he proposed. 

Bucky loops my arm with his as the doors open and we step out. It is surprisingly room temperature, thank you, Wanda. I look up and see snowflakes falling on my eyes lashes. I look down and see the isle has little candles, pixie lights and flowers that match my bouquet are sprinkled around the sides, like when Loki first proposed.

A surprise that the team learned earlier this week would be that Tony is a state-approved officiant, meaning he could be the one to carry out the ceremony and all that stuff.

I look around and see everyone I love and care about. I look forward and that is when I see him. His emerald eyes, grasp my attention and I lose my breath in his beauty. All I can do is walk towards him as we look at each other. The next thing I know Loki is stepping down from the alter to take my hand from Buckys. I lock eyes with Bucky, he smiles at me with care and then I give my hand to Loki.

Before I know it, Loki is reciting his vows to me and all I can do is listen with love, "Y/N Barnes, from the moment I first saw you on this roof, I knew you are the most stubborn person I will ever meet. As usual, I was not wrong. Every day my fascination and love for you have grown. While it is no secret I do not openly care for others easily, you have changed that and have changed me. I promise from this day onward to protect you, love you, and do all that I can to make you happy. For you, Y/N Barnes will forever be my love," 

By this point, my eyes are tearing up. "Loki Odinson, when we first met I knew there was something special about you. Before I knew it, I had fallen in love with you. With every misstep and trick along the road, we have come out stronger, as one. I promise to you that I will do all that I can to keep you safe, happy and to love you un-relentlessly. I know that whatever life throws at us we will be able to make it through because we are stronger together."

"Do you Loki Odinson take Y/N Barnes as your wife in sickness and health till you part in the afterlife?" Tony asks.

Loki looks into my eyes and replies without any doubt, "I do."

"And do you Y/N Barnes take Loki Odinson as your husband in sickness and health till you part in the afterlife?" 

I look into his eyes and squeeze his hands before responding, "I do."

"Then it is my pleasure to announce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," Tony says.

Without any time to waste, I am in Lokis arms sharing a kiss, when we break away we rest our foreheads against each other smiling. I then look into the crowd and see everyone on their feet smiling and applauding. Wanda and Thor are fully crying which is hysterical. Peter has watery eyes as he holds MJ's hand. Bucky has watery eyes as well but I know he would never admit it. 

The after-party was held in the compound, nicely decorated to match the colour theme of violet and pale green. The first dance came up, Loki got up and pulled me up from my seat. We took our place in the middle of the room as they played our song, It's Been A Long Time. 

As we waltzed back and forth I placed my head on his chest, "Well that just happened," I exhale in a state of disbelief and joy.

"Yes, I believe it did. I believe that our future is to be bright," He chuckles as the song ends and we share a kiss.

We rest our heads together with our eyes closed as I loop my hands around his neck before responding, "It will be, we are in this as a team now. And I know for a fact that we are stronger together."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH. I did not want to finish this, but here we are. I have been thinking about making a sequel that revolves around a certain purple titan ass hole. I apologize in advance. I will keep you posted and try to start that story this week. Thank you so much for reading this story if you are seeing this. I have loved writing this story.