Bachelorette

Y/N Pov

We collapsed in the limo on our way back to the compound with bags filled to the brim with dresses and shoes, "And to think I thought that running 100 miles was tiring," I laugh.

"Shopping is not for the weak," Wanda agrees.

A few minutes later I look outside and see that we are in fact not going back to the compound, "You really didn't think that we would let you off the hook without a bachelorette party?" Nat jokes.

"Oh boy, whatever it is it better not be a strip club!" I scream as I cover my face with my hands.

Wanda laughs at my horrified face, "Sadly not, we knew you would not be into that so we are just going to have a chill girls night." 

"Well alright, let's get this thing going!" I yell.

After we go for a cruise in the limo with music blaring and a few shots later we are all loosened up, browsing through our normal store to get some nail polish and chocolate. Thank you to Thor for the Asgardian liquor. We all sneak into the compound to find it mostly empty. "Thor couldn't help throwing a party for Loki so he practically forced him away from his book with Bucky, Steve and Sam," Nat says which makes me laugh.

"I bet Loki loved that," I tease.

We all go into the theatre to find it decorated; definitely by Wanda as it is all cute and pretty. We played some music, painted each others nails a faint lavender tone and talked to each other about our favourite moments of the guys getting embarrassed on missions; one of my favourites would be hearing about the time Tony flew into a forcefield and then got into an argument with Steve about language.

"So, I suppose my time in the red room has prepared me for this moment," Nat tells Wanda and I as she stands up, "Both of you up. I am teaching you a couple dance moves for the wedding."

We spent a good half hour learning how to dance with our partners and whatnot, after which I introduced them to a traditional Asgardian move from when I went to a ball on my visit. After that we go down to the hot tub and sit together for a while just talking.

"So how are your fellas going???" I inquire which makes Wanda blush and Nat smirk.

"Vis and I are great, he is starting to get the hang of how to socialize which is great," Wanda jokes.

Nat plays with the bubbles while she talks, "Bruce and I are good, we were thinking of going away for a few days for a small get away," 

"Awwww," Wanda and I adore in unison.

"But more importantly, Y/N this is your night. So...any ideas where you want to go for your honeymo-" Before Nat can finish we are interrupted by a large splash in the pool.

We look over as we see Sam and Tony emerge from the pool, "Looking good hot stuffs!" Sam yells which makes Tony slap his head. 

"Haha wish I could say the same!" I yell back.

The rest of the guys all come into the pool in a large cluster. Vision, Sam, Tony and Steve are all talking on some chairs playing beer pong while Thor, Bucky and Bruce come into the hot tub.  "How has your girls night been?" Thor says, very obviously a little tipsy. 

"You know, the usual for a witch, a ex- assassin and an asgardian," Nat jokes as Bruce comes to sit beside her.

After a bit of catch up I find out that the guys took Loki to a private room where they played a bunch of drinking games and did some stupid dares and pranks. 

I look around once again not seeing Loki. I swear if he is up in our room sulking about how he had to socialize with a group of guys, that are the closest thing to friends, I am going to have to give him a lecture. I get out of the hot tub and walk into pool to cool down before I go look for Loki.